Play Simms not Vick

CobraVerde

If Geno is benched count me in on starting Matt Simms over Vick (though I'm not delusional - I know it won't happen).  Plain and simple - I think Simms is at least an unknown with a potentially higher upside than the mediocre (and we know it) Vick.  From the little I've seen of him, Simms has a strong arm, can scramble and is decisive.  Plus he has the Simms pedigree.

Higher upside than the former number one pick in the draft? What the **** is the Simms pedigree?  Able to ride an historically great defense and running game to one super bowl?  The ******* father lost his job to Jeff Hostetler during the 2nd super bowl run and we are supposed to appreciate his pedigree? 

so its ok to give geno a chance but not simms ?

Did you watch him last year?  The guy's biggest asset is that nobody has actually seen him. 

Geno struggling does not make a 3rd string/practice squad QB viable.

Made Tony Romo viable but I guess in Jets land theres no room for improvement ..its just not possible. Geno has had  some games in his career that made simms look like a probowler

Made Tony Romo viable but I guess in Jets land theres no room for improvement ..its just not possible. Geno has had some games in his career that made simms look like a probowler

Jets will never brady/romo into a qb. Jets will also never foles/wilson into one. Only way jets get a good qb is if they have the top overall pick in a year with a guy who is so good as to survive mismanagement like peyton manning (assuming they dont do something stupid and draft a te or cb) or they write a check with a bunch of zeroes on it for a finished product FA.

There is no future with Vick.  He is an overpaid back up. Give Geno another game and if were still looking at the same garbage qb then we should put in Simms.  

Its not like Vick is gonna come in and save the season and be our starter next year so i really dont see the point in bringing him in for Geno. Let the kid Simms have a shot...what do we really have to lose? 

There is no future with Vick.  He is an overpaid back up. Give Geno another game and if were still looking at the same garbage qb then we should put in Simms.  

Its not like Vick is gonna come in and save the season and be our starter next year so i really dont see the point in bringing him in for Geno. Let the kid Simms have a shot...what do we really have to lose? 

i wouldn't bet against that, actually

Archived