Pats Get Blown Out; Let Us All Praise St. Thomas Brady

kelticwizard

Are these announcers for real? Patriots played lousy, Brady played lousy, what's the big deal? At the end of the game, all these guys could do was go on and on about how great Brady really is, it's just an aberration, etc. Shut up already.

whats next? Gruden going to praise Rex for 3 hours about " exotic blitz packages" while jay cutler guts our defense ?

Belichick press conference is awesome ... Haha. I find it even funnier than t.brady's press conference with gay hair and metrosexual clothes.

Ever hear caliendo do belichick? Cracks me up every time.

You know what cracks me up? Jets fans crying and bitching while watching their team suck week in and week out for the last 45 years. :rl: Enjoy the Pats loss, I'll be laughing at the Jets and enjoying their misery every week. :rl:

You know what cracks me up? Jets fans crying and bitching while watching their team suck week in and week out for the last 45 years. :rl: Enjoy the Pats loss, I'll be laughing at the Jets and enjoying their misery every week. :rl:

You have a pathetic life that I wouldnt wish on my worst enemies.  

You know what cracks me up? Jets fans crying and bitching while watching their team suck week in and week out for the last 45 years. :rl: Enjoy the Pats loss, I'll be laughing at the Jets and enjoying their misery every week. :rl:

You know what cracks me up? The idea there will still be Pats fans when Brady is gone.

Belichick press conference is awesome ... Haha. I find it even funnier than t.brady's press conference with gay hair and metrosexual clothes.

Ever hear caliendo do belichick? Cracks me up every time.

BB's press conference was the best thing of the night.

I was hoping he'd say something off the wall or throw a F-bomb at one of the reporters.

Science could not have created such a perfect blend of stupidity and grotesqueness. 

the team around Brady is horrendous. the idea that Brady takes no blame is ridiculous too, but it's Brady, Edelman, Gronk and literally any guy you can find in a bus station.

Pats fans are not allowed to use that excuse. Not after the 10,000 times I have read on this very message board how Tom Brady doesn't need great receivers because "he makes his receivers great."

If the Pats receivers suck now, it is because Brady sucks. I will not allow Chowds to have it both ways.

Pats fans are not allowed to use that excuse. Not after the 10,000 times I have read on this very message board how Tom Brady doesn't need great receivers because "he makes his receivers great."

If the Pats receivers suck now, it is because Brady sucks. I will not allow Chowds to have it both ways.

LOL.

I'm a Jets fan though, can I say it?

So what you're saying is you don't enjoy a Patriot loss?

I dont give a **** about your stupid, dirt bag, cheating, classless, sh*t hole of an organization that your root for.  Did I enjoy watching the Pats get beat?  Yeah.  It was cool for like 2 seconds.  

It certainly didnt drive me to go post on a Pats message board acting like a complete obnoxious ass bag with no life who gets a kick out of making fun of people who root for one of the worst organizations in all of sports. 

That game was over last night when BB decided to use a coaches decision not to dress Dobson and Thompkins.

Both were healthy.

WTF kind of decision was that????????

That game was over last night when BB decided to use a coaches decision not to dress Dobson and Thompkins.

Both were healthy.

WTF kind of decision was that????????

Patriot Way ?

Here is the one thing I don't get and never will. The Pats go out and sign like 8 guys in FA getting into basically an arms race with Denver and then a few days before the season starts the go and trade Mankins. Didn't make sense then and it doesn't now.

I suppose because the guy is wearing an American flag hat.

To the people of Missouri it is questionable as to whether New England is part of 'Merica.

Yes. They are that stupid. 

haha

That really wasnt all the bad.  I'll take the kind of abuse compared that sh*t me and my brothers had to put up with at the Jets/Jags game where it was 21-0 before we even got to our seats.

haha

That really wasnt all the bad.  I'll take the kind of abuse compared that sh*t me and my brothers had to put up with at the Jets/Jags game where it was 21-0 before we even got to our seats.

kids shouldn't be subjected to it. totally fine with razzing the opposing teams fans but it was out of line imho.

Patriot Way ?

Here is the one thing I don't get and never will. The Pats go out and sign like 8 guys in FA getting into basically an arms race with Denver and then a few days before the season starts the go and trade Mankins. Didn't make sense then and it doesn't now.

Mankins wouldn't take a pay cut.

Last year Mankins was not a good pass blocker, but they miss his run blocking this season.

Archived