The Patriots are going to win the Superbowl!!!!

PFSIKH

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

forgive him, he is out of practice dealing with a crummy team. going to see a lot of patriot gnashing of teeth--much worse than ever seen from the jets--when a baby drops a piece of candy it screams much louder than the baby who never had a piece to begin with.

But Ive been a member of JN since 06.

I can handle it.

Just kidding.

While the dynasty has been dead for 10 years, the final rites were given last night.

This is how it ends....

cc9a13946997f015f44646dc70c9ee69_crop_no

I did not see the game.  But I suspect old BB is sensing intimations of mortality now that Grady is showing signs of slippage.  His meal ticket is robbing him of his "genius."

can't believe i am talking a pats fan off the ledge. it's one game. division still in reach. the other AFCE teams all have qb controversies. too early for anyone to be celebrating or killing themselves.

I am old enough to have seen 2-14 and 1-15 Patriots' cliffs. 

While I agree it is too early, their issues, primarily the OL, are not fixable this year. 

Like they said last night, Pats have the 5th youngest team in the NFL, and that includes Brady and Wilfork.

They just don't get that they have a bigger problem than their QB and coach, it's Woody's Johnson. As long as the Kraft family owns the Pats and Woody owns the Jets, I'm happy.

We will find out just how awesome an owner Kraft is when BB and Brady retire. 

robert-kraft-left-hanging-by-mark-wahlbu

He did pretty well before Brady and B.B., made the team competitive and relevant, even got them to a Super Bowl. When was the last time the Jets even sniffed a Super Bowl? 

I am old enough to have seen 2-14 and 1-15 Patriots' cliffs. 

While I agree it is too early, their issues, primarily the OL, are not fixable this year. 

I would tend to agree, although I wouldn't be at all shocked if they end still up pushing 10 or 11 wins. The one thing I find curious is not so much the Guards play, but the Tackle position is a bit of a mystery. We've seen both Solder and Volmer play at a high level for awhile now so it's not like they can't play or are even being beat physically. In the last two games I watched Solder give up the edge without even touching the DE, resulting in one sack, and two strip sacks, one of which we lost, the other recovered. There's a lot going on that O-line, and not all of it is physical.

Not really true. James Orthwein hired Bill Parcells. Kraft drove him out the door. 

Yes and Kraft was smart to not allow him to pick the groceries, how'd Parcells leave the Jets? If you want to compare owners feel free, but you best put two pairs of those Green glasses on for that debate.

Yes and Kraft was smart to not allow him to pick the groceries, how'd Parcells leave the Jets? If you want to compare owners feel free, but you best put two pairs of those Green glasses on for that debate.

How has Belichick done since Pioli left?

:Nuts:

hqdefault.jpg

YOU DIDN'T SEE YOU WERE BEING SET UP???

He's won more games than anyone in the League, by the way weren't we talking about Kraft? Or are you quickly retreating from that comment?

He has won more regular season and playoff games than any other team in the NFL.

Glad you asked.

That's soooo cute, you two are still in lockstep with your bullsh*t. 

Remember when you two used to constantly remind us that winning championships was the only thing that mattered?

You've now been reduced to crowing about regular season games. That's pathetic guys. 

Remember when you two used to constantly remind us that winning championships was the only thing that mattered?

You've now been reduced to crowing about regular season games. That's pathetic guys. 

How pathetic and typical, only a Jet fan would try and spin wining more games than any other team in the NFL "bullsh*t" You're so pathetic Troll killer, if it was Woody and Rex you'd be bending over backwards to kiss their hairy bean bags and building monuments to them. Hey as a Patriot fan they may let us down this year, and that will suck, as a Jet fan your team will always let you down year after year. :winking0001:

How pathetic and typical, only a Jet fan would try and spin wining more games than any other team in the NFL "bullsh*t" You're so pathetic Troll killer, if it was Woody and Rex you'd be bending over backwards to kiss their hairy bean bags and building monuments to them. Hey as a Patriot fan they may let us down this year, and that will suck, as a Jet fan your team will always let you down. :winking0001:

:hand:

You made your bed. You're the one who used to pound your chest about how winning championships was all that mattered. Now you're pathetically backpedaling because there have been no championships for a decade. Get over it. 

The Pats suck now and the titles are tainted *. Get used to it. 

Ah, the old winning means nothing argument.

If the Pats don't win the Super Bowl every single year, then they are complete failures.

But if the Jets back into the playoffs every 5 years or so, they are considered very successful and an up and coming franchise.

If the Pats don't win the Super Bowl every single year, then they are complete failures.

But if the Jets back into the playoffs every 5 years or so, they are considered very successful and an up and coming franchise.

Your words, not mine. 

dumbest debate ever. what matters is making the playoffs. get in the dance and it's anyone's game. pats dominated this decade and the one before by any measure. i hope the jets experience such sustained success during my lifetime. losing hope, and i ain't old yet.

dumbest debate ever. what matters is making the playoffs. get in the dance and it's anyone's game. pats dominated this decade and the one before by any measure. i hope the jets experience such sustained success during my lifetime. losing hope, and i ain't old yet.

There is no debate.. I am simply reminding our Chowder stained guests what they have so emphatically asserted to us over the years. 

Wait a second, I thought you said those were my words??? You know what, I'm getting the sneaking suspicion that you really don't know what your talking about. :sign0182:  

you're doing the pats troll thing wrong. and when i am defending klecko, well that's saying something.

Wait a second, I thought you said those were my words??? You know what, I'm getting the sneaking suspicion that you really don't know what your talking about. :sign0182:  

Yours too. 

You and TX have told us many, many times how winning championships is all that matters and that regular season wins are meaningless (also your words.)

I just find it funny (but not at all surprising) that you have abandoned your standards in light of the fact that it's been 10 years since the Pats last won a championship and that they now suck ass. 

I would tend to agree, although I wouldn't be at all shocked if they end still up pushing 10 or 11 wins. The one thing I find curious is not so much the Guards play, but the Tackle position is a bit of a mystery. We've seen both Solder and Volmer play at a high level for awhile now so it's not like they can't play or are even being beat physically. In the last two games I watched Solder give up the edge without even touching the DE, resulting in one sack, and two strip sacks, one of which we lost, the other recovered. There's a lot going on that O-line, and not all of it is physical.

They need to get some Scar kool aid and start an intravenous drip on the entire OL.

I am more surprised at Vollmer.  Solder I see as a bigger Light.  A good to very good LT that has his hands full with speed rushers.

Vollmer has regressed big time.

What do you think the immediate future of the Pats is gonna be like? Brady said he'd quit when he sucked, do you see him admitting as much anytime soon? Think Belichick will really bench (or, next year, cut) him if he doesn't? Think Beli sticks once Brady hangs it up, or does he call it quits, too?

Honestly curious what your take is.

Yours too. 

You and TX have told us many, many times how winning championships is all that matters and that regular season wins are meaningless (also your words.)

I just find it funny (but not at all surprising) that you have abandoned your standards in light of the fact that it's been 10 years since the Pats last won a championship and that they now suck ass. 

Yours too. 

Really?? Go fetch boy and find me a thread were I said that?

Archived