Source: Drafting Geno Smith was "100 Percent" John Idzik's Decision

flgreen

still here? you were arguing that a 39th pick is expected to be a can't miss franchise QB. nope. you're wrong. moving on.

I never said any such thing, I dare you to show me where I did? In point of fact you hilariously claimed that the Jets never drafted Geno with the intent of him being the answer at QB, in fact you claimed that he was drafted to replace a back up QB. This is comical, because no franchise uses a second round draft pick with the intent of getting back up QB. Of course their intent was to get a starting and hopefully franchise QB. To deny that reality is to be completely delusional of the reality.    

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said any such thing, I dare you to show me where I did? In point of fact you hilariously claimed that the Jets never drafted Geno with the intent of him being the answer at QB, in fact you claimed that he was drafted to replace a back up QB. This is comical, because no franchise uses a second round draft pick with the intent of getting back up QB. Of course their intent was to get a starting and hopefully franchise QB. To deny that reality is to be completely delusional of the reality.

you're done. moving on.

Archived