Interesting Article on Jets Struggles

PavlovsDogs

Thats very interesting.    Johson was supposed to be making some of the breakout plays he is talking about, but he looks slower then me.

Yep...  we obviously did ourselves a huge favor signing Decker, we've got a really good back in Ivory, but man, not another receiver on the roster who can make BIG plays.  Granted Johnson looks better in space but he is a shadow of his former self

We aren't stacked, but we aren't terrible either.. when it comes to talent. Geno's mistakes are his own. Badly thrown balls, and loosey goosey fingers. He gives turnovers like he idolizes Sanchez. Its on him.

And in a year where the AFC East is wide open, what's the smart play?  Find out what we have in Geno or roll the dice with Vick?  I think you have to stick with Geno even if the games make me want to throw a brick thru my TV

And in a year where the AFC East is wide open, what's the smart play?  Find out what we have in Geno or roll the dice with Vick?  I think you have to stick with Geno even if the games make me want to throw a brick thru my TV

Honestly, I don't know. I do think though that this is a win now league and rare is it to find a player who develops a huge increase in skill over what they show you on the field initially. I haven't given up on Geno cause he does show flashes... but he makes some serious bonehead mistakes. BUT I am also not ready to give up on the season. Why have Simms or Vick if we don't have confidence in them to play? I don't quit this season so I want to see something happen in order to pursue some wins. 

Archived