Tom Brady: 'Sometimes We Don't Have a Great Crowd' at Gillette Stadium

TuscanyTile2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:hand:

How about losing to Eli Manning in two Super Bowls? I'd rather not go than lose to that mouth breathing dummy.

Rather not go to the Super Bowl? That's funny Kleck.

BTW, do you know that since the Jets last won the AFCE outright, the Pats have won 3 Super Bowl titles, 5 Conference championships and 11 outright AFCE titles?

Brady is 100% correct. I was a season ticket holder when Gillette opened in 2002 and lasted until 2009. Pats crowds at Gillette only get loud for Playoff games. In my 8 years at Gillette I can count the amount of crazy crowds for regular season games on one hand.

I'm sure the situation is the same for Jets seaon ticket holders at Met Life.

The thread title is buried in the story; it's not the point of the story.

And it's in a sentence that Brady completes by putting it on himself ...when we play better, they'll be louder.

If you can read my little avatar note below, you'll see I've got no love for the man. ...but imo the premise of this thread is a bit weak.

True, we can't throw stones....as a crowd in Metlife...our chants tend to be pretty weak. Our stadium presence is not so good....we never get as loud as KC or Seattle. The loudestI ever heard it was the playoff victory over the colts....outside of that, we are not a loud crowd.

LL

That Colts victory was in the old stadium.

In the new stadium I am just glad when i don't get to see empty seats on national TV.

That Colts victory was in the old stadium.

In the new stadium I am just glad when i don't get to see empty seats on national TV.

I think LL was talking about the crowds in general.

If you are still in Colorado you can probably attest to the fact that crowds in smaller markets really, really love going to football games and being loud.

KC, Seattle, Denver, Green Bay, Buffalo, New Orleans* & Indy.* Those stadiums are rocking for every game.

*New Orleans and Indy crowds sucked for a long time. Once they got good everything changed!

Brady is 100% correct. I was a season ticket holder when Gillette opened in 2002 and lasted until 2009. Pats crowds at Gillette only get loud for Playoff games. In my 8 years at Gillette I can count the amount of crazy crowds for regular season games on one hand.

I'm sure the situation is the same for Jets seaon ticket holders at Met Life.

Were you a season ticket holder in the old stadium?

If you are still in Colorado you can probably attest to the fact that crowds in smaller markets really, really love going to football games and being loud.

KC, Seattle, Denver, Green Bay, Buffalo, New Orleans* & Indy.* Those stadiums are rocking for every game.

*New Orleans and Indy crowds sucked for a long time. Once they got good everything changed!

So you are saying they are basically saying "we don't have much else going for us but this football team so YAY!!!!"

Yes, Gainzo is corect. I was talking about our crowds in general. Whether it was the new stadium or the old one, we just get loud. For us to sit here and say that other stadium crowds suck, that is just not right. If we were Seattle or KC, yes we can crow...but as a Jet crowd...we are not a loud crowd and we probably should not be disparaging against other team loud crowds.

LL

oh I get it you are to young to remember all the humiliating stuff

ok, just stick with brady sucks then, lol

You have no idea what I know..lol

Just know when threads like this are made, you guys are being laughed at.

Try winning a ring first than u will earn the right to talk about any team/ fan you like.

Try winning a ring first than u will earn the right to talk about any team/ fan you like.

Seriously?

How many rings have you, personally, won?

Last time I checked we were free to say anything we want about anyone we want in this country. And as JETS fans speaking on a JETS message board we will talk about whomever and say whatever about them we damn well please, thank you very much, you typically arrogantly moronic Boston fan. 

GFY

Seriously?

How many rings have you, personally, won?

Last time I checked we were free to say anything we want about anyone we want in this country. And as JETS fans speaking on a JETS message board we will talk about whomever and say whatever about them we damn well please, thank you very much, you typically arrogantly moronic Boston fan. 

GFY

e8lf5x.gif

Id rather NEVER win than cheat to win soo....

That's good to know. But you nor I play professional football so your statement doesn't matter.

And you are either too young or just plan ignorant to the culture of professional sports if you think the athletes n the organization they are in stand on some type of moral high ground. Most of them don't.

Jets are far from saints stop acting like they are.

What really goes on w theses teams n the athletes would shock you.

just know that when you brag about your 0-1 record in the super bowl nobody cares because every fan base in the NFL has no respect for the murder, cheating, rape, and dirty play coming out of ratsboro

There's a big difference in losing a week 4 game compared to NEVER winning.

yes I do.  you know nothing.   you are 19 years old and never been laid

A guy in my fanasty league just dropped Brady. He's playing bad but damn that takes balls.

I drafted Brady in my league with the intent to leave him on the bench out of spite lol.  I'm not cutting, trading, or doing anything with him while he's playing badly.  I don't care lol.

Don't worry there won't be as many soon enough as the bandwagoneers make their move to "support" Seattle because they "got an aunt out there errrrr... Something" or the bengals because "skyline chili is my favorite food"

IF we ever win a SB I think this might annoy the sh*t out of me. After 3+ decades of futility just suffering every Sunday  

Lol.....just noticed before someone dropped him in my league too.  I remember when he was a top 10 when he had Moss.

My son is starting Alex Smith vs. the Niners this week over Brady vs. the Bengals.Last week Brady netted ZERO POINT ZERO fantasy points. Doesn't mean he is not a HoFer, merely right now 1. trading Mankins with a 37 year old QB is dumb and 2. Brady may be entering his Namath with the Rams/Unitas with the Chargers career-ending phase.

just know that when you brag about your 0-1 record in the super bowl nobody cares because every fan base in the NFL has no respect for the murder, cheating, rape, and dirty play coming out of ratsboro

That is some good hate Larz. The "ratsboro" reference was excellent.

Archived