Win Coaches Club Tickets (And Jets Gear)

Maxman

I just cleaned this thread up a little bit, sometimes even when I laugh, I have to do the right thing. Let's try and keep this thread on topic! Thanks.

:)

I accept this. while we're on it, can we ban people whose thread titles are all capital letters?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I accept this. while we're on it, can we ban people whose thread titles are all capital letters?

Sure we just have to make you a moderator first. Then you can take care of it yourself. Sound good?

Thanks everyone for entering. We are selecting the winners now and will post it very soon.

Also, we are doing another contest similar to this for the Steelers game. We have over 15 other Jets items to give away as well. So be sure to check back often.

The winner of the Jets Gear packs are Redman81, T0mShane and nj meadowlands. Each gear pack includes a clear NY Jets clear bag, sunglasses, an autographed NY Jets football.

csweenz415 is the winner of the coaches club seats.

To everyone who entered, thank you and as I mentioned before we have 15 - 20 other giveaways lined up this season (including coaches club seats for the Steelers game).

To the winners, please send me your address via personal message here.  Thanks everyone and please remember these prizes are courtesy of NRG Energy.

Congrats to the winners- or condolences

Turned out to be a strange game to do a giveaway for. I think we had like 84 entries which is very low for prizes like this. But the timing couldn't be worse based on how the Jets are playing right now.

Turned out to be a strange game to do a giveaway for. I think we had like 84 entries which is very low for prizes like this. But the timing couldn't be worse based on how the Jets are playing right now.

get your vibe back. .we are gonna beat the damn Ponys this sunday..  i can smell it

Archived