****The Official Jets VS Chargers Game Thread®©™****

Larz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we please dispel this idea of Rex being some defensive genius? How many 1st rounders do we have on defense? And we still look like sh*t on that side of the ball as well.

cmon , get a clue , I mean when's the last time a Super Bowl was played without a Ryan on at least one sideline ??

Disliked the Vick signing and still do, but why give him 5 million dollars if he wasn't insurance for if Geno sh*ts the bed? Geno is sh*tting the bed, now is the time to cash in. If they were going to let geno be this bad, why not just sign a scrub or just leave simms as the backup.

Completely agree. It was obvious to every Layman fan with half a brain Geno was losing confidence and things were only going to get worse. I mean, WE JUST ******* WENT THROUGH THIS!!!! 

Completely agree. It was obvious to every Layman fan with half a brain Geno was losing confidence and things were only going to get worse. I mean, WE JUST ******* WENT THROUGH THIS!!!! 

Looks just like Sanchez....wonder if Rex has a Geno tatoo

At this point, might as well keep him on for at least next week, since Denver is going to humiliate us even worse than SD.

Yep the make qb switch during a short week. Always bet on jets doing dumbest thing possible

Archived