****The Official Jets VS Chargers Game Thread®©™****

Larz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did this team just skip the entire off season? It feels like it at this point. Team in same or worse shape than last season in spite of means to improve, absolutely awful.

To be honest, 12 draft picks and $40m in cap space isn't that much. How can you expect to improve a team with just that?

Did this team just skip the entire off season? It feels like it at this point. Team in same or worse shape than last season in spite of means to improve, absolutely awful.

To be honest, 12 draft picks and $40m in cap space isn't that much. How can you expect to improve a team with just that?

haha, it's just mind boggling that we are in week 5 and our WR situation is looking WORSE than last season. I'm not blaming injuries on Idzik, but outside of Decker and Kerley everyone else is a JAG and Idzik should have improved the group more and prepared for the possibility of injury. Of the 3 WRs Idzik drafted, none have contributed anything to the team, 1 is on IR, 1 has been cut, and 1 was charged with assault. Geno is Idzik's guy and he's not surrounding him with enough help in spite of the treasure trove he is sitting on.

I may sit this one out and save my energy for Michael Vick's debut next week at MetLife Stadium. Between the dog lovers and the Gino haters it is going to be epic.

SAR I

Distinct possibility next week's fans will be 40-50% Manning/Broncos fans.

Archived