****The Official Jets VS Chargers Game Thread®©™****

Larz

You're so precious and special, and your positivity means so much. You are a better person.If only the rest of us were GOOD FANS like you, the Jets would be up 28 instead of behind. 

What delusional freaking bullspit.

There are certain fan, like you, for example that hate on their own team, regardless.  I remember many of you that even when we beat The Chargers to go to the AFCC game were still hating on the team for supposedly "backing" into the playoff. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup.  And therein lies the problem of not cleaning house.  What then, bring in another GM who has to keep the HC because he only got one year?

Completely agree.  While you usually don't move on from a position like GM this quickly, this team needs a house cleaning and the disaster that has been these drafts is enough of a justification to do exactly that.

There are certain fan, like you, for example that hate on their own team, regardless.  I remember many of you that even when we beat The Chargers to go to the AFCC game were still hating on the team for supposedly "backing" into the playoff.

No, we hate when our team loses, is incompetent, makes poor decisions, is undisciplined, is a joke, etc etc.

If we didnt like the team we wouldnt care

Blind faith in your owner will drive you to insanity...

How does Rex approach this moving forward? What answers does he have? He's the captain.

iron mike sharpe pouty face..." Credit San Diego "...more pouty face..yap yap not Genos fault...more pouty face....hey manish call me later I have a headline...

What's the point of WRs if your QB can't get it to them? You didn't even answer my questions. Two not great QBs had good performances today throwing to nobodies. Discuss.

I dunno how great they were because i did not watch those games. But lets say you are correct it 2 against the gazillions of games played int he NFL. You gotta explain why do teams spend so much on weapons if they are not so impt

Archived