****The Official Jets VS Chargers Game Thread®©™****

Larz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But you were rooting for Vicks to see the field since day one, NO?   Like I been saying, it is impossible to rate our QB with this roster. 

Relax. He hasn't gotten all the reps this week, etc. He is better than Geno even without all the reps all week.

Rex will say "you have to hand it to the Chargers. they have a great team. Hats off to them"

Rex GO AWAY   JUST GO AWAY. 

Can't wait for his "Rick Kotite" typ  presser after the game

Nailed it.  Throw in a few "we've got to get better" and you have his whole schtick. 

When you two are done with your reach around, tell me how Vick is an improvement over geno?

I don't think you're an idiot because you don't think Vick is an improvement over Geno (I agree with that)...I just think it is stupid to say that Simms is better than them both. 

But you were rooting for Vicks to see the field since day one, NO?   Like I been saying, it is impossible to rate our QB with this roster. 

QBs are supposed to make their teams better.  look at what Brady did last year with his poor crop of WRs.  look at what Luck did in Indy after they had the #1 pick in the draft the year before.  Geno and Vick don't do that.

QBs are supposed to make their teams better.  look at what Brady did last year with his poor crop of WRs.  look at what Luck did in Indy after they had the #1 pick in the draft the year before.  Geno and Vick don't do that.

Exactly, look at what Brady had become this yea withr poor crop of WRs.

Archived