****The Official Jets VS Chargers Game Thread®©™****

Larz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Dolans have done wonders for the Knicks and Rangers.

Woody has driven 50% of the long-time Jets fans AWAY from even watching the game of professional football anymore. he has KILLED this team and now he won't even spend the money to make it competitive-shameful

go back and look at the box scores that year bro...that team could at least SCORE

You guys are talking as if this team didn't lose all three games with the exception of this one by 8 points or less and the refs a deciding factor in all three.  Can you tell me that the talents is one of the worst ever in Jets history, yes but at lest this team is competitive.

You guys are talking as if this team didn't lose all three games with the exception of this one by 8 points or less and the refs a deciding factor in all three. Can you tell me that the talents is one of the worst ever in Jets history, yes but at lest this team is competitive.

A loss is a loss. What does it matter how many points you lose by? Seriously? GTFOOH

This has been the worst coached team in the NFL this year and I have to listen to gumbel and Trent green laugh at the idea that Rex is coaching for his job.....it's just mind blowing

rex has to be fired now

Again I say, outside of the hand they're throwing from, there's no discernible difference between Vick and Geno.  Then again, I don't understand how after 12 years anyone expected to see anything different here.

At least this is one of those season's we get to stop caring pretty early on.  The embarrassing losses start to hurt a little less that way.

Archived