****The Official Jets VS Chargers Game Thread®©™****

Larz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another QB were throwing into the fire...guys- it's not just the QB. We have no one in this organziation that know how to identify offensive personnel. I mean look at this receiver group...come on. It's not fair to anyone to be playing with this.

I missed a lot of the game.     I was at a huge family party.    A friend of mine said something is rotten in denmark, the offense quit and vick looks like he's tanking

like a mutiny

agree ?

Seems about right.

Another QB were throwing into the fire...guys- it's not just the QB. We have no one in this organziation that know how to identify offensive personnel. I mean look at this receiver group...come on. It's not fair to anyone to be playing with this.

Yes and no, I think.

Inaccuracy is still inaccuracy, regardless.  Better team improves a lot.  But the QBs will still be sub-par

Haven't bought mine yet. Reckon another couple of days, people with tickets'll be paying people to take them off their hands.

Lol smart move. I'll see you next week and we can commiserate about these wankers

Oh joy, a few garbage time completions should help to fuel ever more nonsense for us to yell at each other about when discussing the varying degrees to which all of the Jets' QBs suck ass.

Silver lining is that at least we found out Geno sucks early. Sanchez got five seasons and pennington was never quite awful enough to get benched until the very end.

really ?     that's pretty depressing

So is this year. No but really, this was not anything like the other losses this year. It was so depressing so you actually think there is a chance that Rex will be fired. And as you know that says it all.

Maybe the Niners loss at home was more ugly than this one, when Holmes after a reception, gave the ball to the DB, so he can score one more time.

Sorry man, misunderstood you before.. Yes equally as bad perhaps. But I kind of thought those times was behind us.

Archived