****The Official Jets VS Chargers Game Thread®©™****

Larz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow good thing we did  not make an attempt at Flowers that sucky cb that had a pick against us. I swear if people knew half the football they thought they knew. The people I making this comment to know who they are. the same morons who said last week who we should have spent that money on......

to the mod who said my post give him a stroke I will hep you check in to the hospital

wow good thing we did not make an attempt at Flowers that sucky cb that had a pick against us. I swear if people knew half the football they thought they knew. The people I making this comment to know who they are. the same morons who said last week who we should have spent that money on......

to the mod who said my post give him a stroke I will hep you check in to the hospital

I don't have insurance.

LMAO, don't worry Dude, don't be jealous of your buddy's penis, I'm straight.  :bwahaharoll:

You two are the only one that brought that word into the conversation. I wonder why?   :character0182:

I was not part of your "conversation" before, however it was detracting from the thread and making me laugh.  I want to be angry right now.

I was not part of your "conversation" before, however it was detracting from the thread and making me laugh.  I want to be angry right now.

Obviously, it upset you cause you thought I was chatting about your hubby private part.  If you read his first post, then you will notice that it was your partner that brought it up. 

Obviously, it upset you cause you thought I was chatting about your hubby private part. If you read his first post, then you will notice that it was your partner that brought it up.

Lol at blackout being my buddy.

I really wanna fudge pack you honey. When can we meet? You give me tingles

Obviously, it upset you cause you thought I was chatting about your hubby private part.  If you read his first post, then you will notice that it was your partner that brought it up. 

What makes you think I'm not your buddy too man?  I love all of you equally.

T  H  I  S  !!!!

I'm amazed that more people aren't putting this whole steaming stinking mess squarely where it belongs; right at the feet of Woody Johnson. We keep hearing about how the GM is frugal and deliberative and how the HC is on the hot seat but I blame Johnson first and foreMOST

Lol at blackout being my buddy.

I really wanna fudge pack you honey. When can we meet? You give me tingles

Actually, I used the word hubby and partner just in case you guys are down with the leftists political correct bs.  I don't want to get hit with a future lawsuit for not being sensitive.  lol

Actually, I used the word hubby and partner just in case you guys are down with the leftists political correct bs.  I don't want to get hit with a future lawsuit for not being sensitive.  lol

I'm as straight as Chris Culliver bro, don't worry

Silver lining is that at least we found out Geno sucks early. Sanchez got five seasons and pennington was never quite awful enough to get benched until the very end.

Oh yeah, won't disagree with you at all there.  There's quite a benefit of it being a guy who doesn't have the nonsense to deal with that comes along with a big contract or top pick, making it that much easier to move on.  I'll freely admit I was fairly optimistic about Geno this offseason, but even I said that the Jets shouldn't let it stop them if there was a guy they really liked at QB in the draft.  I was definitely wondering if they'd consider Bridgewater when he was on the board for their pick.

This season will still be painful while we finish going through this experience, and the fact that the other option is Vick doesn't help, considering I've always thought he was absolute crap, even back to his Falcons days when he was the NFL's most ridiculously overrated player.  That said, you're right that this should thankfully all be over far quicker than our prior failed experiences at the position.

The difference between grading Sanchez and Geno is...the offensive line in front of Sanchez was awesome. This line is garbage...it's impossible to get a full read on Geno right now.

Fix the line, sign and draft a QB...and get some good damn real players in here on offense.

Archived