****The Official Jets VS Chargers Game Thread®©™****

Larz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's absurd that we came into this season blatantly unprepared to compete in today's passing NFL. We had numerous chances to sign a good cornerback and failed, now we have to deal with the bottomless paper bag that is our secondary, expecting people like Walls to play above their level. I have ZERO confidence in Idzik to improve this team, his drafting has been poor, his signings have been poor, what is there to like?

It's absurd that we came into this season blatantly unprepared to compete in today's passing NFL. We had numerous chances to sign a good cornerback and failed, now we have to deal with the bottomless paper bag that is our secondary, expecting people like Walls to play above their level. I have ZERO confidence in Idzik to improve this team, his drafting has been poor, his signings have been poor, what is there to like?

Saved a lot of scratch

going on 3 years now with an absolute joke WR corp

Archived