Get Beat Like A Pinata for Mariota

neckdemon

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's embarrasing. This team is better than this. We should be a 500 team but lack of discipline and effort today make us look like crap. I am afraid Rex is in trouble. Rebuild this winter the more games we lose the better. But we need someone new to make the picks. The ONLY rookie I like so far is Ammaro. Pryor looks lost.

rex needs to go, idzik needs to go.  this team isn't better then this.  they aren't good.

It's embarrasing. This team is better than this. We should be a 500 team but lack of discipline and effort today make us look like crap. I am afraid Rex is in trouble. Rebuild this winter the more games we lose the better. But we need someone new to make the picks. The ONLY rookie I like so far is Ammaro. Pryor looks lost.

no its not. this team is a big steaming pile of dogsh*t

We could always fall back on having a defense. That dam has broken as well. Not its not like the JETS have to try to tank in games to be at the top of the draft. There is not way we win. This team looks broken.

rex ryan has gone about building a defense that would have been very good in the 1980's. in the modern era he has failed miserably. he needs to go

well he fumbled twice but apparently his o-line is sh*t.

they went into the game with a lot of injuries on the o-line.  was tough to get their run game started which is the table setter for their pass game.  Mariota was the only reason they were still in it.

they went into the game with a lot of injuries on the o-line.  was tough to get their run game started which is the table setter for their pass game.  Mariota was the only reason they were still in it.

if we can get him we need to do it. we have the worst qb situation in the league

As an Oregon native and a long time Duck fan, I can promise you that Mariota is NOT overrated. He puts up good numbers despite being sacked 6 times a game. He's only 20 and will need some time on the bench. Something he will never get with the Jets or Oakland. I hope neither team gets him.

At this point of the season, i think the Jets might have an excellent shot at the guy who will have the highest upside of all the QB's this year.  IMO that's Winston.  That could change as the season goes on, he's off somewhat of a Meh game, but he's got the tools.

He's going to fall a bit because of his immature behavior off the field.  I'd have to take a flyer on him, sit him for a year and hope he matures

As an Oregon native and a long time Duck fan, I can promise you that Mariota is NOT overrated. He puts up good numbers despite being sacked 6 times a game. He's only 20 and will need some time on the bench. Something he will never get with the Jets or Oakland. I hope neither team gets him.

Having just taken Carr, there's no way Oakland goes QB in rd. 1 again.  Same for Jacksonville.  That's good news for the Jets since those are the teams they should be contacting to acquire the top pick and get  a real QB in here.

actually that one rhymes better.

actually that one rhymes better.

who cares if it rhyme. here we are in week 5--one year removed from 8-8 with a rookie 2nd RD QB--talking about tanking the season for a QB. firings need to happen toot sweet.

Archived