In Memoriam: The Jets 2014 Season....

Latinlawyer

The Jets just kicked the last bit of dirt on this abomination of a season. By losing to SD, they now look to be on their way to 1-6. Even if the Pats suck, they are still better than us. 

What I saw today:

1) Rex FINALLY admits Geno sucks and replaces him with Vick. 

2) CBs get scorched.

3) Wr's cannot get open. 

4) Defensive Genius Rex refuses to double Gates in the red zone and gets beat like he stole someone's lunch money. 

5) We will need to draft a replacement QB and start all over with the Rookie QB in 2015. 

Sigh, to think I waited all year to watch this. F U to the Jets. Thanks for wiping away some sunday happiness.

Watch them put Geno to start next week at Denver.

F'ing Terrible.

LL

Undisiplined, sloppy team plays like pure sh*t in every facet, but especially at the QB position.

Sadly, not news to those who pay attention.

Rex's 2014 D is a pure paper tiger.  The worst since he got here.

Geno is worse than Sanchez ever dreaming of being.

Vick can diaf, and thats before I saw his putrid play.

1-6 all but guaranteed.

Season over, week 5.

P.S. "Best Team in Baseball" Washington Nationals ****ting the bed, gg, gg.

The Jets just kicked the last bit of dirt on this abomination of a season. By losing to SD, they now look to be on their way to 1-6. Even if the Pats suck, they are still better than us. 

What I saw today:

2) CBs get scorched.

3) Wr's cannot get open. 

4) Defensive Genius Rex refuses to double Gates in the red zone and gets beat like he stole someone's lunch money. 

5) We will need to draft a replacement QB and start all over with the Rookie QB in 2015. 

Sigh, to think I waited all year to watch this. F U to the Jets. Thanks for wiping away some sunday happiness.

F'ing Terrible.

LL

I like how you say he finally admits Geno sucks and then i hear Rex say at his press conference that Geno is going to start next week...

What I saw today:

2) CBs get scorched.

3) Wr's cannot get open. 

F'ing Terrible.

LL

The silver lining is that Rex is gone.

Archived