This is as bad as i can remember

neckdemon

It's usually not until 2 weeks or so before thanksgiving before it makes sense to start looking towards the draft. We are almost 4 weeks from Halloween and it's already time to look towards the offseason and the draft. 1-15 is a real feasible possibility.

Yeah it's bad

at least in the 70's you didnt have 24/7 news cycles that beat this sh!tty team in your face. You really could ignore them and not miss anything.

Yeah they wouldn't even be televised at home during the 70's. Much worse now

i remember 1981-2013...

1998 was a great year

2002 was also a great year

the year we beat Brady in the playoffs (before losing to Pittsburgh) was an awesome season.

these are my fond memories of the Jets besides having Cotchery 

I thought that maybe, just maybe there'd be some improvement from last year - Geno w/ a year's experience - a few holes filled with better players...yes, I was misinformed.

With Decker hurt this is the same exact offense as last year. Non NFL level players at receiver and guard.

You're not going to have good units at every position...but holy crap we're fielding non NFL talent at the WR position, oline, secondary and return teams...wtf did we do this offseason.

saved the woodman some serious hoe money

1998 was a great year

2002 was also a great year

the year we beat Brady in the playoffs (before losing to Pittsburgh) was an awesome season.

these are my fond memories of the Jets besides having Cotchery 

stars are lost among the void of the universe.

yeah but we were always optimistic now its just a Rex Ryan John Idzik sh*t show

Correction, it is a Woody Johnson sh*t show, Idzik and Rex are just the mess that is left after. Like one of those messy ones when the more you wipe, the messier it seems to get.....

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I were talking this morning and I was telling her that I have never seen a Jets team in such disarray.  From top to bottom, from the ownership screwing the fans by allowing such a team bereft of talent to step on the field, to the GM who left 24 million dollars of unused cap $ when we had such glaring needs at the WR and CB positions to the draft guys who really blew it: 12 picks that could have been the start of the rebuilding effort-to all of the coaches doing such a horrible job and the head coach being given this last year BY WOODY, all the way down to the players who are not being held accountable for ANYTHING and who are also starting to get injured on an alarming scale-big, season-ending types that may or may not ruin careers. To top it all off we can't even get any turnovers and we also are the unluckiest team I have ever seen. Balls bouncing 20 yards behind the LOS seem to FIND an O-Lineman when there are 3-4 Jets around the ball. A Peyton pass HITS a DB in the balls and he still has no idea what hit him-any other team's players intercept that pass-not the Jets. No luck-NONE, the officials have been KILLING us on a weekly basis. Even when we aren't as penalized as our opponent, calls still seem to always go the other way-on the exact play for both teams.This Jets organization is the worst in the National Football League circa 2014. I have never seen the Jets as bad as this, and I have been watching a long time.

I know that the 95-96 years were bad record and coach wise but there was more talent on those teams than there is on this team

I thought Kotitie was gonna have a good year.  If I rmemeber correctly we spent a buttload on OL free agents and brought in Neil Odonnell.

who knew Neil Odonnel was afraid of his own shaddow

He had just played in the Super Bowl it was unfathomable that a SB QB could be that bad months later

I thought Kotitie was gonna have a good year.  If I rmemeber correctly we spent a buttload on OL free agents and brought in Neil Odonnell.

who knew Neil Odonnel was afraid of his own shaddow

I remember O'donnell getting hurt in pre game warm ups. lol. That is probably the only thing this team hasn't done. 

Archived