Denver -7.5 at Jets

JOJOTOWNSELL

How do we set this up? I'll take you jets money line bet. Give you Jets+400 I don't even know what it is

Even though I'm sure you are a stand up guy I don't want to go thru the inevitable hassle of trying to collect from a stranger over the internet lol! Nothing good can come from that haha

Even though I'm sure you are a stand up guy I don't want to go thru the inevitable hassle of trying to collect from a stranger over the internet lol! Nothing good can come from that haha

NP. Friendly advice.... Don't touch that money line from the jets side no matter how crazy the payout gets.

I'm thinking Vegas thinks it is, but rather they truly underestimate the awfulness that is the Jets.

It's funny how gambling has changed so much as the passing rules have. Once upon a time, (and not too long ago), 7.5 was a pretty big line in NFL games. By today's standards 7.5 is still substantial for a road team.

A line like that means Vegas is actually giving us a shot to win lmfao

Trap!!

Doesnt mean that at all. Vegas doesnt handicap games, they handicap money. Nothing more nothing less. If money is even then they dont give a **** when Denver wins by 50. This line will move higher when people jump on Denver just to get people to take the jets.

It's funny how gambling has changed so much as the passing rules have. Once upon a time, (and not too long ago), 7.5 was a pretty big line in NFL games. By today's standards 7.5 is still substantial for a road team.

That's certainly true, but even in those days I'd imagine you weren't seeing a whole lot of folks rushing to bet on the 96 Jets with a 7.5 line against any top QBs.

That's certainly true, but even in those days I'd imagine you weren't seeing a whole lot of folks rushing to bet on the 96 Jets with a 7.5 line against any top QBs.

I was thinking more recently, circa Pats 2007. That was the first time ever you saw a team drawing consistent double digit spreads week in and week out. Denver in 2013 was probably the second worse streak that Vegas ever had. Betters were pounding Denver, especially against teams with quarterback problems like it was free money, which is why we got absurd things like the Broncos giving 27 against Jacksonville last year. Vegas doesn't want to hand out lines like that under any circumstances and only does it when they're backed into a corner. This season, Denver isn't covering like they did in 2013, and they're on the road. I don't think recreational betters are going to take anything much higher than this.

Doesnt mean that at all. Vegas doesnt handicap games, they handicap money. Nothing more nothing less. If money is even then they dont give a **** when Denver wins by 50. This line will move higher when people jump on Denver just to get people to take the jets.

I'm curious to see if this one moves. It sure does seem like betters backed off Denver after they didn't cover against Kansas City. People aren't jumping on the Broncos like they did last year. They only gave 8 at home today, which is nuts when you think about what they were getting for home games last year.

I'm curious to see if this one moves. It sure does seem like betters backed off Denver after they didn't cover against Kansas City. People aren't jumping on the Broncos like they did last year. They only gave 8 at home today, which is nuts when you think about what they were getting for home games last year.

Good point. But at 7.5 id take Denver. I dont think im alone. Thats why I think it will go up.  Denver scored 40 vs a good D today. Imagine what gamblers think they will do to our D.

Good point. But at 7.5 id take Denver. I dont think im alone. Thats why I think it will go up.  Denver scored 40 vs a good D today. Imagine what gamblers think they will do to our D.

I'd stay away from the Jets at all costs until at least the bye. Bizarre 5 weeks with the lines and results for them.

A line like that means Vegas is actually giving us a shot to win lmfao

Trap!!

This is a trap if ever there was one....Denver will completely destroy us.....look at something along the lines of 35-3, 40-6........we are done.

I learned a lesson when it came to sports betting......if it looks to good to be true.....if it looks to easy....then YOU are the square money

This. That's a line to get people to bet Denver. Everyone got scared off this season because they were covering so easily the beginning of last year. Not so much now.

I learned a lesson when it came to sports betting......if it looks to good to be true.....if it looks to easy....then YOU are the square money

Tell that to the fat stacks I made on chargers. We understand how horrid this team is. The majority of people see close games with GB CHI DET and think SD was aberration. Nope, jets have NO chance to cover much less win. This game is going to be a hideous curbing of epic proportions.

Archived