death of pats greatly exaggerated

jgb

I still wouldn't be surprised if Pats trade Revis at or near the deadline. He's good simply not worth the money. I don't really see how he's made the Pats any better or worse

What would they get for him that helps them more this year than a very good corner?  Even if he isn't the best CB in the league any more, he is still very good.

But he would be lighting rod for criticism until the Jets find a QB

We suck. Nothing can make it worse. People discussing that idiot Geno going to a movie on Saturday. I hate this organization.  I should be a fair weather fan like most morons. But too bad I was born with a spine.

Kind of interesting how with all the changes to rules favoring the offense during the Manning Era, our offense still p/lays like it is still bump and run.  We are the No Separation Offense.  Schotty, Sparanp, and now MM---no separation

We suck. Nothing can make it worse. People discussing that idiot Geno going to a movie on Saturday. I hate this organization.  I should be a fair weather fan like most morons. But too bad I was born with a spine.

A franchise QB cures all ills.

Preferably through the draft. The Geno QB draft was not a good one. Bad timing.

I have to applaud the Pats, I thought Jimmy G was a good draft pick. He will be a good Brady replacement when called upon. The Jets should be so lucky to draft a competent QB next year. I have no idea who is considered a good QB in college football this year. We should look for a good pro-set qb who is over 6'-3" and has pocket mobility...not a runner per se but with some pocket awareness.  

I have to applaud the Pats, I thought Jimmy G was a good draft pick. He will be a good Brady replacement when called upon. The Jets should be so lucky to draft a competent QB next year. I have no idea who is considered a good QB in college football this year. We should look for a good pro-set qb who is over 6'-3" and has pocket mobility...not a runner per se but with some pocket awareness.  

There is lots of NCAA talent.

Jets just need a bit of luck and to hit the draft just right. DL they have that market down.

lol. The draft? The DRAFT?? I have zero faith in this organization to find a QB in the draft. We found a corner, then dropped him like a bad habit. 

lol. The draft? The DRAFT?? I have zero faith in this organization to find a QB in the draft. We found a corner, then dropped him like a bad habit. 

A qb is different.

You have to pay a franchise guy.

agree--shoulda gotten cutler. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO OVERPAY A TRUE FRANCHISE QB. period end of story.

agree--shoulda gotten cutler. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO OVERPAY A TRUE FRANCHISE QB. period end of story.

And that is the quandry teams face.

Paying Brady, Manning, Brees and Rodgers is a no brainer. Paying Cutler max dollars is another thing.

I am not saying the Bears are wrong when the alternative is what the Jets' are dealing with. Even Dalton, who was not the problem last night, falls into this category. Yes, it is nice to have him, but how many of those 11 starters 26 and under are going to be cap casualties because of Dalton?

You are picking your poison and likely know that is as good as it is goingn to get.

And that is the quandry teams face.

Paying Brady, Manning, Brees and Rodgers is a no brainer. Paying Cutler max dollars is another thing.

I am not saying the Bears are wrong when the alternative is what the Jets' are dealing with. Even Dalton, who was not the problem last night, falls into this category. Yes, it is nice to have him, but how many of those 11 starters 26 and under are going to be cap casualties because of Dalton?

You are picking your poison and likely know that is as good as it is goingn to get.

with an average QB or better, you have a chance to win any given week. that's all i want. a chance. there is literally 0% chance we beat denver, just like there was a 0% chance we beat raiders. even the likes of terrible ryan fitzpatrick can get hot in streaks and give his team a chance if the stars align. not saying we bust the bank for a guy like that, but a guy like cutler is such a mammoth upgrade, yes i do believe you bust the bank for him if you are the NYJ.

Archived