death of pats greatly exaggerated

jgb

with an average QB or better, you have a chance to win any given week. that's all i want. a chance. there is literally 0% chance we beat denver, just like there was a 0% chance we beat raiders. even the likes of terrible ryan fitzpatrick can get hot in streaks and give his team a chance if the stars align. not saying we bust the bank for a guy like that, but a guy like cutler is such a mammoth upgrade, yes i do believe you bust the bank for him if you are the NYJ.

i mean chargers, not raiders.

with an average QB or better, you have a chance to win any given week. that's all i want. a chance. there is literally 0% chance we beat denver, just like there was a 0% chance we beat raiders. even the likes of terrible ryan fitzpatrick can get hot in streaks and give his team a chance if the stars align. not saying we bust the bank for a guy like that, but a guy like cutler is such a mammoth upgrade, yes i do believe you bust the bank for him if you are the NYJ.

I agree with you. 

The Patriots did that with Bledsoe.  It is not that he was worth 100 million, but he is worth it when he is compared to Hugh Millen and the likes.

booo HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH - Jets having good luck - lolzer!

Why not the Jets?

It can and will happen.

Geno was a terrible choice from the get go. The media will start ripping him now, so hes toast. Sanchez may have been better if he sat out awhile and learned the ropes instead of being told he was the next Johnny Unitas.

Why not the Jets?

It can and will happen.

Geno was a terrible choice from the get go. The media will start ripping him now, so hes toast. Sanchez may have been better if he sat out awhile and learned the ropes instead of being told he was the next Johnny Unitas.

we haven't had any good fortune since January 12th, 1969 - I highly doubt that streak will be broken any time soon.

we haven't had any good fortune since January 12th, 1969 - I highly doubt that streak will be broken any time soon.

actually, we had a great amount of luck in the early afternoon of Jan 18, 1999. falcons improbably knocked off the seemingly-invincible and 11 point favorite vikings, when gary andersen missed his first FG of the season forcing OT which atlanta won, virtually assuring the AFC champion would win the SB. but then....

actually, we had a great amount of luck in the early afternoon of Jan 18, 1999. falcons improbably knocked off the seemingly-invincible and 11 point favorite vikings, when gary andersen missed his first FG of the season forcing OT which atlanta won, virtually assuring the AFC champion would win the SB. but then....

No - we weren't going to beat the Broncos no matter how anyone spins it - the closest we got is in 1982 - and that azzhole Shula pulls the tarps off  the field- again if it weren't for bad luck...the Jets would have no luck at all.

No - we weren't going to beat the Broncos no matter how anyone spins it - the closest we got is in 1982 - and that azzhole Shula pulls the tarps off  the field- again if it weren't for bad luck...the Jets would have no luck at all.

if you are capable of leading at the half, you are capable of leading at the end. 4 fumbles and 2 ints killed us. elway was pedestrian that day, although terrell davis did truck us.

The Pats were the laughing stock of the AFL and they found Brady.

Talk about luck? Everytime they got close to a SB something would happen. Parcells wasn't the first HC to quit in the playoffs.

Id at least give Izdk a chance to see what he can do.

Talk about luck? Everytime they got close to a SB something would happen. Parcells wasn't the first HC to quit in the playoffs.

You'd like that wouldn't you

Kind of interesting how with all the changes to rules favoring the offense during the Manning Era, our offense still p/lays like it is still bump and run.  We are the No Separation Offense.  Schotty, Sparanp, and now MM---no separation

There was separation a few times and Geno overthrew the receiver by 10 yards. It's only when defender had good coverage that Geno threw the ball someplace near the receiver.

I have to applaud the Pats, I thought Jimmy G was a good draft pick. He will be a good Brady replacement when called upon. The Jets should be so lucky to draft a competent QB next year. I have no idea who is considered a good QB in college football this year. We should look for a good pro-set qb who is over 6'-3" and has pocket mobility...not a runner per se but with some pocket awareness.  

Its pretty early.

Once NFL teams learn his tendencies it gets real.

Why not the Jets?

It can and will happen.

I think you hit the nail on the head with the handling of Sanchez.

They used the 4th (?) pick in the draft on him.  That is an investment.  Maybe he was the best answer in 2009 and he could not "sit and learn", but you have to surround him with talent after that.

Geno pick is what it is. It was just horrible draft year for QBs.

• Upvote 1

Dude - the Patriots made it to two Super Bowls w/o Brady - and for them most part have been competitive since the mid-70's.

...and also f*ck you for making me defend the f*ckin' Patsies.... :happy0069:

Dude - the Patriots made it to two Super Bowls w/o Brady - and for them most part have been competitive since the mid-70's.

...and also f*ck you for making me defend the f*ckin' Patsies.... :happy0069:

The 1st SB Grogan got hurt and they had to face the best nfl defense of all time. That game still might be the most lopsided SB score of all time.

The 2nd SB vs Green Bay all the media could talk about was the fued between Kraft and Parcells.

The 1st SB Grogan got hurt and they had to face the best nfl defense of all time. That game still might be the most lopsided SB score of all time.

The 2nd SB vs Green Bay all the media could talk about was the fued between Kraft and Parcells.

Because of the Jets tapering I might add, two dozen phone calls from New Jets headquarters to Parcells Patriots issued phone, scum bags. :winking0001:

• Upvote 1

So it would have been 46-17?  ;)

3-2 record and a trip to Buffalo. Not all rosy for the Pats.

Pats had no chance to win against the Bears. I was at the Packers/Pats Super Bowl and even if Parcells was all-in they still would have lost. If I'm not mistaken, Scott Zolak played most of the 4th quarter in that game.

BTW: Everyone should go to a Super Bowl; especially if it's in New Orleans!

Pats had no chance to win against the Bears. I was at the Packers/Pats Super Bowl and even if Parcells was all-in they still would have lost. If I'm not mistaken, Scott Zolak played most of the 4th quarter in that game.

I agree.

Lets see them do it again.  They were motivated last week after the ass kicking.  Let see them do it again with a team that is just as motivated or more.

Bledsoe played the entire game.  Reggie sacked him like 3-4 times in the fourth.

I agree.

Lets see them do it again.  They were motivated last week after the ass kicking.  Let see them do it again with a team that is just as motivated or more.

Bledsoe played the entire game.  Reggie sacked him like 3-4 times in the fourth.

Zo played in that game. I was there until the bitter end where all I heard was........."Go Pack Go, Go Pack Go, Go Pack, Go Pack"

You clearly haven't got a clue what your talking about. :face:

You clearly haven't got a clue what your talking about. :face:

GIRL FIGHT!!!

I just want to know why the **** they kicked it to Desmond Howard.

If they won, it would have been awkward to give that BS excuse of buying the groceries when he confirmed he had already taken the Jets' job.

If they won, it would have been awkward to give that BS excuse of buying the groceries when he confirmed he had already taken the Jets' job.

Yes Jet fans conveniently forget that this is where all the Jet hate started, they forget that the League had Parcells and the Jets front office phone records with dozens of calls placed to and from them during the weeks leading up to and through the Super Bowl. They forget that the League had to step in an negotiate a boat load of draft picks away from the Jets in order for the Patriots to agree to not pursue tampering charges and release Parcells from his contract.