Calling bitonti....

Shadetree

We need hourly/daily/weekly updates on all Division I talent. It's "looking-at-the-draft" time again for Jets fans.

I'm very excited that there are no 6'5" pocket passers being talked about.

Just over rated mariota-types ..yay for us!!

Help us Obi-Bit Kenobi, you're our only hope!!

We need hourly/daily/weekly updates on all Division I talent. It's "looking-at-the-draft" time again for Jets fans.

I'm very excited that there are no 6'5" pocket passers being talked about.

Just over rated mariota-types ..yay for us!!

Help us Obi-Bit Kenobi, you're our only hope!!

lol 

I can invite you to check out the blog over at DD (Riggins is still doing the Lords work, updating it every day)

but that only gets you so far

the draft is a strange beast

last year I really wanted the Jets to take Bridgewater, Johnny Football or Jimmy Garappolo

they were more interested in Calvin Pryor and Jace Amaro. 

So you can learn all about the draft and all that does is inform you how bad the Jets are doing on draft day. 

lol 

I can invite you to check out the blog over at DD (Riggins is still doing the Lords work, updating it every day)

but that only gets you so far

the draft is a strange beast

last year I really wanted the Jets to take Bridgewater, Johnny Football or Jimmy Garappolo

they were more interested in Calvin Pryor and Jace Amaro. 

So you can learn all about the draft and all that does is inform you how bad the Jets are doing on draft day. 

Bit, at the very least, if we know who the best QB's available or even a sleeper we can then *hope* that the Jets realize the bust they have with Geno and hopefully draft one of the better qbs. Its clear that Geno is just not going to work out. Maybe he is a good backup but not a starter. His actions and his continued regression just point to a bad continuation of the bad Geno games of last year.

Archived