Boycott the next home game against Denver

joewilly12

Of course it's only my opinion, but I don't believe for a second he cares about single game sales. He wants people to buy season tickets and PSLs, for which he has the money already.

Send a message its 1 game stay the hell home enjoy the day at home not at the stadium for those that have invested all the money the investment wont improve if you keep showing up week after week when the team is 1-10. Woody and Rex will say how dedicated the fans are how sorry they feel but change nothing on the field.

Send a message its 1 game stay the hell home enjoy the day at home not at the stadium for those that have invested all the money the investment wont improve if you keep showing up week after week when the team is 1-10. Woody and Rex will say how dedicated the fans are how sorry they feel but change nothing on the field.

My section is going to wear bags.

I've already paid for the tickets $127.50 a piece and parking $25. I make $12/hr. Going to jets games is what I spend my expendable money on, all of it. I'm not going to waste the money by not going.

My section is going to wear bags.

I've already paid for the tickets $127.50 a piece and parking $25. I make $12/hr. Going to jets games is what I spend my expendable money on, all of it. I'm not going to waste the money by not going.

we demand pics!

Remember when the blow up dolls used to come crashing down from the UDs or when people made penises out of balloons ITS GO TIME! 

They want to put a circus on the field lets give them one in the stands as well.

I can get tickets to every game if I wanted to,but I don't.

rich-kotite.jpg?w=221&h=300

Yes. As he should.

How is our roster "destroyed" vs. last year? Last I checked we signed the best FA WR and QB (in an admittedly weak field), and drafted the need most agreed we had (D-backfield) and WR.

Sure, it's painful that our CB got hurt, and the WR's all failed to pan out, and that's on idzik, no doubt.

But I'm hard pressed to see a "destroyed roster" today vs. what Idzik inherited.

Geno, clearly, is the big roster problem, as he's a complete bust at the most vital position.

Of course, he was what was available, and a 2nd rounder, akin to "missing" on Kellen Clemens.

/shrug.

Dumping Rex and Geno will, if even average replacements can be found, show how wrong the "Jets have no talent" claim actually is.

Taken from another thread, a pro media article:

So we acquired the best players at three positions viewed as needs, and drafted the BAP at Safety and CB.

But that's "cosmetic"?

Lets just say it, if you're mad with Idzik because he didn't go wild spending on names (and there were damn few names available), you do NOT believe in building through the draft and consistency and building for the long term.....you want Idzik to be Dan Snyder, to sign every big name, big dollar FA now to win now.

We were never winning now. Idzik knew that, and his few "compete" comments don't change that, fans need to stop buying PR-talk.

This year was all about Rex's Last Chance doing it the Rex Way.

And Rex has failed.

Now, we do what should have been done before, Rex is sh*tcaned, Geno is dumped as the busted 2nd round pick he was, and we try someone new instead of arguing for consistency (of mediocrity).

Will it work? who knows, probably not. But it's far from the abject failing (from a GM perspective) it's being made out to be. And we are NOT talentless. We're leaderless, and QBless, aye, and no one wins games without those two things no matter the talent level elsewhere.

your right Destroyed was a poor choice of words. So many good players available this past off season and idzik came away with Decker a broken down Chris Johnson and ..... Oh yeah Mike Vick who had one half of action after we were thoroughly demolished in every phase of the game. Geno Stinks and anyone with half a brain saw that last year but Im starting to wonder is it our coaching staff and philosophy that's ruining QB's ? Garappolo would have been a nice draft possibility but no we have faith in stupid Geno Smith.

We could have Made a guy like Jeremy Maclin a good offer to pry him away from the Eagles and that would have made us legitimate at the WR position and opened things up for the offense cause Maclin is such a threat. Instead we chose to pick 3 players in the 4+ round on ? WR has been a team need for 10 years and we've been ignoring it way too long. For Idzik to make comments like he wants to contend now then leave 24 mil on the table is ridiculous. Not extending Wilkerson and taking the chance the guy could have an all world year mAking it even harder to sign him was stupid as well. I want both Idzik and Rex out asap

JoeWilly: Boycotting the game hurts no one but the guy who spent the money on the ticket. You want to hurt someone bad and really make them FEEL something? Consider putting a bag over your head for a few minutes each quarter. Just think about how that would go over on national Television, and you KNOW they would show it and then re-show it a thousand times over on ESPN and the NFLN. There is nothing worse or in our case, BETTER that can be done to make Woody Johnson feel what we Jets fans are feeling. he can't make you take off the bag head that will make HIS leadership look so awful just like we can't do a thing about him not spending that 25 million of unused cap $$$ that would make the team 4  or 5 starters BETTER.

Bag over head great way to show woody how much the culture of the jets needs to change................start writing sh*t about rex and geno on the bags to illustrate what needs changed specifically.

Remember when the blow up dolls used to come crashing down from the UDs or when people made penises out of balloons ITS GO TIME! 

They want to put a circus on the field lets give them one in the stands as well.

I can get tickets to every game if I wanted to,but I don't.

rich-kotite.jpg?w=221&h=300

It is getting close to Halloween

We Want the Pumpkin

We Want the Pumpkin

We Want the Pumpkin

upon further review, I have decided to take some time off from the NFL in general.  I don't have the luxury of giving them all the time I have been.

Simply put, I don't get enough in return to justify the investment.

I'll post here still (sorry) but not as much.  Too many cool peeps here to think I can ever quit.

upon further review, I have decided to take some time off from the NFL in general.  I don't have the luxury of giving them all the time I have been.

Simply put, I don't get enough in return to justify the investment.

I'll post here still (sorry) but not as much.  Too many cool peeps here to think I can ever quit.

Perfect thread to do so on. lol. Hopefully when you revisit, better times.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived