the Adrian Peterson "sex orgy" thread (yes, this is a real new story)

Blackout

Embattled Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson faces even more shocking allegations.

The star player, already on leave while dealing with a child abuse charge, is now alleged to have paid for an orgy involving his underage brother using money from his charity, according to the Minneapolis Star-Tribune.

Peterson reportedly rented a hotel room in 2011 in the Minneapolis suburb of Eden Prairie using a credit card from his Peterson's All Day, Inc. charity, a relative told the paper.

The carousing was detailed in a 38-page police report filed after the four women, Peterson, his brother and the other relative spent hours arguing, drinking and having sex in the hotel room.

A rape charge stemming from the night revealed that Peterson's underage brother had sex with at least one of the women as Peterson and Chris Brown, the other relative, passed the females around like party favors, police said.

One of the women, upset after seeing the two-time MVP having sex with another female, argued with him for about an hour, according to the Star-Tribune, which cited the police report.

She reportedly said she had an emotional attachment to Peterson. He replied that he was engaged to another woman who was pregnant with his child.

Peterson has fathered six children with six different women.

One of the women filed the rape claim with police in the morning. A six-month investigation found her claims to be unfounded, but did lift the veil off Peterson's life behind closed doors.

This is just the latest in a series of allegations this year that has dealt significant blows to the once-sterling reputation of the league's best running back.

Numerous endorsement partners, including Nike and Radisson, have pulled out of deals with Peterson and the team.

Though not a free agent, Peterson also reportedly expressed an interest in playing for the Dallas Cowboys to team owner Jerry Jones prior to this season.

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/10/06/report-minnesota-vikings-rb-adrian-peterson-funded-orgy-for-underage-brother/20973301/

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can't say I know proper orgy etiquette but it seems like the polite thing.

Then I'm in.  As long as there is like no two person sex minimum or something that would interfer with my eating. 

Yes, but only with finger foods.

*rimshot*

I'm ok.  Mrs Crusher bought me one of those fancy little hand sanitizers I could clip on my belt loop.  Im good.

Embezzling money from children's charities and using it to pay for orgies with minors. Yup, it's just as horrible as it sounded in my head before I typed it out.

It does sound awful when you actually say.  Your ability to explress yourself so well with the written word is wearing on me today. 

Yet in JoeWilly's mind Rex's fetish with his consenting wife is on equal terms.

Plus this is what we have the justice system for. This is a heck of a slippery slope here. If a guy can get blackballed from his job for beating, robbing, and having sex with kids, who among us will be next?

Archived