the Adrian Peterson "sex orgy" thread (yes, this is a real new story)

Blackout

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Embezzling money from children's charities and using it to pay for orgies with minors. Yup, it's just as horrible as it sounded in my head before I typed it out.

Don't forget-arguing with whores. Never down such a thing. Is this a situation that lends itself to Pawn Stars type negotiation?

You,  you did do that, and that's extra.

I did not!

YES YOU DID!

DID NOT! I'M NOT PAYING!

I work security at event like this and it's common to have them catered or a buffet.

Do they eat before or after? Are whores especially hungry at work? Easy on the garlic and onions? Is it okay to call the whores....whores? 

Other than the credit card and the underage sex thing, what's the problem? Nobody was hurt, it was behind closed doors, and the women got paid. Ahnuld, the former govenor, admitted to, the same in his autobiography.

nobody said anything was wrong with it except for those two things, lol. which are kind of a big deal.

Suspended Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson is facing the possibility of another arrest after admitting to drug use.

According to reports from Fox-9 in Minneapolis-St. Paul, prosecutors are seeking Peterson’s jailing after the NFL star told a member of the court staff that he “smoked a little weed” before giving a required drug test.

Peterson was arraigned earlier this week on charges of child abuse after he, allegedly – though he has admitted to it – beat his 4-year-old son with a tree branch.  Montgomery County authorities – those who have jurisdiction over the abuse case – are seeking the retraction of Peterson’s bond.

More on this as it develops.

Read More: Adrian Peterson Facing Drug Arrest | http://1045theteam.com/adrian-peterson-facing-drug-arrest/?trackback=tsmclip

I think it's ridiculous to consider arresting a man after he said he smoked a little weed.  It's a minor offense, if they catch you with it that's one thing, I never heard of anyone being arrested for a public statement like that.

Anyway, right now I think Peterson has more on his mind than the Hall of Fame.  Like a stretch in the Hall of Grey Bars.

I think it's ridiculous to consider arresting a man after he said he smoked a little weed.  It's a minor offense, if they catch you with it that's one thing, I never heard of anyone being arrested for a public statement like that.

Anyway, right now I think Peterson has more on his mind than the Hall of Fame.  Like a stretch in the Hall of Grey Bars.

THE MAN BEATS HIS CHILDREN AND THEN DOES DRUGS???  WHAT A HORRIBLE MAN THIS GUY IS LET'S CRUCIFY HIM

oh...that family orgy thing is hard to cover up for doe lol

LOL

Of course.  This is getting silly.  All he has to say is he was kidding.   What a dumb charge.

Also a very stupid thing for Peterson to say

I think it's ridiculous to consider arresting a man after he said he smoked a little weed. It's a minor offense, if they catch you with it that's one thing, I never heard of anyone being arrested for a public statement like that.

Anyway, right now I think Peterson has more on his mind than the Hall of Fame. Like a stretch in the Hall of Grey Bars.

Violates terms of his release on bond

Archived