What will you do if Jets beat Broncos?

jgb

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would come to JN to find out how the JETS were lucky and why the JETS are still a bad team.

it isn't enough to stink, and have everyone in the universe know you stink, and have article after article blasting the team, and be blaming the refs for being "against us"... jets fans even have to extend the "us against the world" mentality to other jets fans--absolutely pathetic. 

we are all fans of this team but come on man. this is a garbage team that will get slaughtered against denver. if my daughter raced usain bolt, i'd bet on bolt. that doesn't make me "not a fan of my daughter."

it isn't enough to stink, and have everyone in the universe know you stink, and have article after article blasting the team, and be blaming the refs for being "against us"... jets fans even have to extend the "us against the world" mentality to other jets fans--absolutely pathetic. 

we are all fans of this team but come on man. this is a garbage team that will get slaughtered against denver. if my daughter raced usain bolt, i'd bet on bolt. that doesn't make me "not a fan of my daughter."

31266891.jpg

Come here and watch the meltdown of those that revel in Jets failure

I don't think anyone really DOES revel in the Jets failures Craig, I honestly believe that every Jets fan on every Jets board from the past to the present has wanted one thing more than anything else; To see the Jets win (another for some of us) a Super Bowl.

I don't think anyone really DOES revel in the Jets failures Craig, I honestly believe that every Jets fan on every Jets board from the past to the present has wanted one thing more than anything else; To see the Jets win (another for some of us) a Super Bowl.

We all want to see the Jets win Jimmy but if it advances the cause of getting rid of Idzik, Rex, Geno, etc. or perhaps getting a high draft pick, then there are those that would gladly take a few on the chin (punches, not balls....but who knows).  I would like to see some changes, but I want this team to win no matter what.

Archived