John Idzik: MERGED

detjetsfan69

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what you mean the ones cut before the season starts??? bad drafting =bad GM.

The negligence in FA is even worse than Idzik's draft record which is horrible. The snobs are raving about Idzik getting us all this cap room when he did that to lock up Wilk to a long term extension and that may not even be happening seeing as Coples is playing excellent.

I'm worried Woodbrain promised Idzik if things didn't work out he could fire Rex and pick his own coach and now the moron thinks he needs to keep his word.

Oh I'm buying giants season tix the Monday after the season when dumb Rich Kid Woody announces Idzik is staying.

Enjoying reading these non stop, never ending, almost paranoid diatribes from soon to be Giant fan Vincenzo69

A brief summary

The Jets owner, GM, Head Coach, Coaching, Scouting staff and just about everyone involved with the team and maybe everyone living on the planet are MORONS.....except for ONE lone being....Vincenzo 69

The negligence in FA is even worse than Idzik's draft record which is horrible. The snobs are raving about Idzik getting us all this cap room when he did that to lock up Wilk to a long term extension and that may not even be happening seeing as Coples is playing excellent.

I'm worried Woodbrain promised Idzik if things didn't work out he could fire Rex and pick his own coach and now the moron thinks he needs to keep his word.

yeah that sucked but im a guy that do belive you build a great team by drafting well and with 12 pics we came up with some depth at best we should have 2 great players from this draft and all we got is some so so depth we passed on some very good players for guys that are no loner in the team

decisions should be judged based on the information available at the time the decision was made, and the basic premise of the idea

I supported izzzdicks strategery, obviously the results sucked.

when you go 8-8 then 3-13, there is plenty of blame to go around

if you want to make one guy a scapegoat and beat your chest and do a victory lap, well good for you

this team needs an enema from top to bottom.  it's that simple.  everybody out

Ya breakthrough year for Couples lol

decisions should be judged based on the information available at the time the decision was made, and the basic premise of the idea

I supported izzzdicks strategery, obviously the results sucked.

when you go 8-8 then 3-13, there is plenty of blame to go around

if you want to make one guy a scapegoat and beat your chest and do a victory lap, well good for you

this team needs an enema from top to bottom.  it's that simple.  everybody out

Im amazed at how many jet fans want Iddy for a 3rd yr lol

what good HC would come here with a lame duck GM who has drafted off the charts bad

Amazes me how much senility has set in.

We should find them and KILL THEM

Tom what did we tell you about organizing angry mobs and hunting down posters?

Although we don't officially have a rule against it, we would appreciate it if you would stop doing it.

what good HC would come here with a lame duck GM who has drafted off the charts bad

Hc's come in all the time with existing GM's in place. Its the flipped situation  that makes the Jets an embarrasment.

The number of Idzik defenders has dwindled down after every loss.  There are still a couple hold-outs like Japanese Soldiers stranded on remote pacific islands that think WW2 is still happening 60 years later.

The number of Idzik defenders has dwindled down after every loss.  There are still a couple hold-outs like Japanese Soldiers stranded on remote pacific islands that think WW2 is still happening 60 years later.

full+metal+jacket.jpg

The number of Idzik defenders has dwindled down after every loss. There are still a couple hold-outs like Japanese Soldiers stranded on remote pacific islands that think WW2 is still happening 60 years later.

Shouldn't you be focusing on the fiasco that Reese and Coughlin have made of YOUR beloved Big Blow??

Archived