No Thursday Night Football Thread?

New York Mick

Luck is really good...just too many bad turnovers. Wilson's the superior player.

He's asked to do a lot more and he has the ability to make up for them unlike the QBs we've been blessed with.. I'd give my left but for either.

I'd take Wilson, gun to head but I've got a man crush on him so I'm biased. But who cares? They're both awesome.

He's asked to do a lot more and he has the ability to make up for them unlike the QBs we've been blessed with.. I'd give my left but for either.

I'd take Wilson, gun to head but I've got a man crush on him so I'm biased. But who cares? They're both awesome.

I'm taking Luck every day. He's got the best traits of Elway, Peyton and Big Ben. No knock on Wlison, but when it's all said and done Luck is going to have rings, records and everything else... And I think he's doing it with less competence around him than Wilson has, tbh.

I'm taking Luck every day. He's got the best traits of Elway, Peyton and Big Ben. No knock on Wlison, but when it's all said and done Luck is going to have rings, records and everything else... And I think he's doing it with less competence around him than Wilson has, tbh.

Wilson already has a ring and has a very real shot at back to back.

I think Luck has the better receiving targets, Wilson better D and running game. Wilson obviously with the edge on better team.

It's pulling hairs. They are both on their way to Canton. Who cares? The Jets will never have a player like them/

The Colts go from Manning to Luck the Jets go from Sanchez to Geno. Life isn't fair.

Smart teams know to tank hard once a season is lost, and a franchise changing QB is available in that years draft; the Jets, by contrast, are the team that wins a meaningless game at the end of a lost season and ends up with a DT or CB.

Archived