Jets Putting Antonio Allen in Awkward Position

flgreen

I've wondered about this. Allen was starting to look like a pretty good safety. Good enough that he was the teams best CB. That says alot.

Now as Milliner comes back they want to move him back to safety, where he belongs, where he has had no snaps. Ouch

Leave the kid at safety

Best CB on the team? That's not really saying much. I bet McKnight would have been our best CB if he was here n he doesn't even deserve a spot on the roster. Our CBs have played like dogsh*t including AA, giving up TDs after TDs n giving up FDs on 3rd and longs.

Milliner needs to return n return to his December 2013 form for the Jets to have a below avg pass D instead of the leagues worst. Yeah, when you are the best CB on the leagues worst pass D, you haven't done sh*t.

This freaking team is supposed to be relying on the D. Instead, the D keeps sh*tting the bed early in games so there's no excuse such as "gassed up". screw that. Probably time to dump the GM n HC but not before firing every worker in the scouting department, including the janitor!

Last couple years Vick has been calculated with everything he says in front of a mic.  You telling me he nonchalantly said he doesn't care to vultures like Cimini and Mehta without knowing what he was doing?

Don't care what any of you guys say...  to me it was crystal clear what he was trying to accomplish.

Yeah, Michael Vick is so pre-meditated. LOL

He is a calculated one, always thinking of consequences.

The whole reason REX lovers are so obsessed with him is because "players play their hearts out for him" and "he's a master motivator".

With the play on the field and the comments flowing out of this locker room it's obvious that REX does not have the respect of the players and has lost the team for the 2nd time in 4 years.

Why should he stay again REX lovers????

Save the team cost of redecorating coaches office.

The whole reason REX lovers are so obsessed with him is because "players play their hearts out for him" and "he's a master motivator".

With the play on the field and the comments flowing out of this locker room it's obvious that REX does not have the respect of the players and has lost the team for the 2nd time in 4 years.

Not sure what a rex "lover" makes but it might have something to do with the fact the season isn't over.  If they wind up worse than .500 then I don't think you'll get many people lobbying for him to stay. 

3rd time.

Mike Vick would have prepared better if there was a better CB on the team?

Yes. Because he would have slept better the night before. He was worried like all of us because the cornberback situation is so frightening.

Archived