Patriots fan with Tom Brady helmet tattoo busted for Spice

Gen X Jet

PatsfanTx ??

Wow, one of my all-time favorite Jets posters!

Here is my response to the OP:

Gotta love Jets fans sitting on a 1-4 record, out of the playoff race by Columbus Day (it's usually by Thanksgiving) and starting threads about Pats fans. Too funny.

Hope all is well sp.

From the article:

He was charged with felony drug possession and trespassing and is being held at the Pinellas County jail in lieu of $1500 bond.

LOL, I love it.

He was arrested September 10 and he's still being held because he can't make a $1500 bond.  That means you only have to raise $150 cash, right?  And neither he, nor anyone in his family or his friends can get up $150 to get him out of jail. 

Either that or they're all glad he's in there.

He was arrested September 10 and he's still being held because he can't make a $1500 bond.  That means you only have to raise $150 cash, right?  And neither he, nor anyone in his family or his friends can get up $150 to get him out of jail. 

Either that or they're all glad he's in there.

maybe he wants the free food

Wow, one of my all-time favorite Jets posters!

Here is my response to the OP:

Gotta love Jets fans sitting on a 1-4 record, out of the playoff race by Columbus Day (it's usually by Thanksgiving) and starting threads about Pats fans. Too funny.

Hope all is well sp.

Your face is too funny.

Pick your moron.

Rillio on the left or Klacko on the right. Its all the same,

week-13-jets-cardinals.jpg

These guys aren't anywhere near that other guy. This is just treating a football game like a Halloween party. That's pretty standard stuff.

The guy with the head tattoo is just mentally deranged.

If I had to have one of these dudes over for a game in my living room, I'd pick these two knuckleheads over the psychotic helmet tattoo guy.

He should be cell mates with Aaron Hernandez. That would be a hilarious photograph.

Archived