****The Official Jets vs Donkeys Game thres®©™****

BP

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so Geno holds the ball too long but is anyone actually open?  

no...  i saw a gif breakdown of a handful of plays from last weeks game on another site and they kept showing receivers getting zero separation.  made me less angry about geno.

yea the refs suck but how can it possibly be they ALWAYS just suck worse when it comes to the Jets-if you can't see at least that much then you need to see the optometrist

Please..... Have you ever considered that is because you are rooting for the Jets? I used to always think the refs were against the Jets too. Then one day I realized that I amazingly always thought the refs were against whatever team I was rooting for in every game. Then I woke up and stopped worrying about the refs, you cannot control them.

We have enough to worry about with our debacle of a franchise, they suck.

I certainly hate the Bills the least of the division rivals, so would be nice to see them take down the Pats.

yep, i always root for them over the Pats and the Phins.  Bills haven't been a threat in the AFC East since I was in middle school.  Poor Bills fans, at least the Jets go on a playoff run every couple of years.

I never understand his decisions with them. Majority of the time he throws them on borderline sh*t, like the inconclusive thing isn't repeated to death with every coach, player, and fan when it comes to challenges. Bizarre. Such a moron.

There doesn't appear to be any assistant up in the box charged with checking things out and telling Ryan to throw or not throw the flag. Every other team has one designated trusted assistant to do that, a real system. Instead Rex looks at the jumbotron and reacts emotionally like the drunks in section 224. This is 6 years in.

how untrue is that statement

let me prove it

the catch should not be if the call the same. Earlier on the same play holding everyone in the nation saw not called. Shall I continue? That is one bad play but just a small example

Do you understand that one was called incomplete on the field, the other was called complete, and you need to have conclusive evidence to overrule a play??

You want to be mad, be mad at the clown Rex who does not understand how challenges work after 6 years as a HC

Archived