****The Official Jets vs Donkeys Game thres®©™****

BP

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is an abomination. The Captain has abandoned ship, and now our game threads have gone in the toilet. Only god can save us now.

And why would he...after what we did to Tebow and all?

This is an abomination. The Captain has abandoned ship, and now our game threads have gone in the toilet. Only god can save us now.

I didnt even realize I spelled it like a retard. :) this is an omen, an ominous sign of even darker things to come.

I'm going to intentionally miss my first game since 1981

taking my son hiking today

good luck to the clowns, and god bless anyone going to the game

Enjoy the day Larz, that is a really smart thing to do and when you switch over later on to find out either what the score is or WAS, you will be VERY happy that you chose a positive life day instead of the misery that is a comin' at us like a freight train. 

The 1976 Jets were also 1-4 at this point on their way to a 3-11 season (two words: Lou. Holtz.) at that point with the way the past few season had been going we Jets fans were making it a point to find other ways to entertain ourselves on Sunday afternoons than wasting our early 20's paying attention to a team that even the owner called "a bunch of horses asses". Having said that, yea, this set of Jets teams are just as bad and just as leaderless as those bad Jets teams. That's why I already knew what to do a few years ago when I had stopped watching, I reverted back to that way of thinking by the time the Jets let Miami beat them to make the playoffs. I didn't even watch that last game. 

what is also amazing to us south Floridians is that we have had every game but one on local TV-today will be on too and stupid me went and bought the Sunday Ticket for the apt. when I didn't even have to. Also, Thursday nights game will also be on...that's 6 outta 7 games televised down here. Of course I had to explain to my wife the REASON it's on today has nothing to do with the Jets and everything to do with the opposing QB's quest for some record which he will probably break today if he doesn't get hurt-the ONLY way we even have a chance to be competitive-although, the Jets have been known to make back-up QBs a lot of money (hello dave Kreig)

Is this the earliest this Jets fanbase has completely ignored the team since Kotite?

in a sick way some of my fondest memories were the kotite years , my dad before he passed was staying with my wife and I ...we used to all stay up together to listen to beningo go ape sh## at 1...back when beningo was still a good listen..good times

Entertainment for blood thirsty crowds?

It certainly doesn't size up to be a great football game

Screen_Shot_2014-10-09_at_9.09.07_AM.0.0

ll listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

CBS SINGLE

Denver @ NY Jets -- Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts [AK; HI]

Prediction: 45-10 Broncos. Peyton Manning throws 4 touchdown passes. Geno Smith plays the worst game of his career. The Jets crowd boos the performance. Rex Ryan and John Idzik hopefully get replaced soon.

never happen 4 days away from the most hated rival game-not even AFTER Brady waxes their ass either, he and Mumbles can not be seen as the reason for a Jets firing-when is our Bye week anyway? Maybe then...and only Rex...

Archived