****The Official Jets vs Donkeys Game thres®©™****

BP

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like which? Watch the film. Walls has his flaws and bad plays, but he's made more good plays than bad. Especially compare to Allen, Adams, and crumbling Dee.

Being moderately better than terrible players doesn't make you good.

He's a 4th CB

Not everyone can have talent like the Browns. There are just not enough good players to fill everyones roster with studs at every position like that.

The Browns receivers have 2 receptions. Miles Austin has both. He's not better than Greg Salas though, nah, not at all.

yeah, instead of signing Golden Tate or Hakeem Nicks we sign Eric Decker :(

You had the resources to sign two receivers instead of one. that is what you should be screaming about. Imagine Tate or Saunders and Decker with Amaro.  Then you help a young qb but this moron of a gm does squat. You do not know if they are going to come here but you need to make the run at them even if you pay 6 million a yr to a receiver where another team would have been at 5 million you need to overpay slightly to get Geno help.

It does not help when stupid compounds and you run out an oft injured corner and play him on special teams and  is more then likely out for the foreseeable future. 

There you go the season in a nutshell another wasted f+cking yr caused by gross mismanagement and poor coaching. 

Hoyer would be the best QB we've had in like 15 years and Greg Salas tho...

Hoyer is a solid player. Was balling before he got hurt with Gordon last year.

Tate and Crowell can play too. Crowell was like a top 3 RB in the country out of High School. UGA kicked him out, he was nasty.

The Browns receivers have 2 receptions. Miles Austin has both. He's not better than Greg Salas though, nah, not at all.

Oh, I did not realize that WR's are the only measure for talent in the NFL, thanks for clearing that up for me. I mean, the rest of those Browns are just stacked, like, crazy stacked. They don't have a weakness anywhere on that roster, it is so far superior to the Jets roster in every way.

Dan Fouts "Geno is playing well"

Yeah sure Dan Geno is playing well enough not to get his ass Yanked other than that us having 70 + total yards means no one is playing well and we still cant turn to make plays on balls even though Manning is throwing Ducks all over the field. Its like every QB knows they can just throw the ball in the vicinity of their WR's and probably complete the pass because our CB's never ever turn for the football. This team is just too hard to watch

Yes. Watch the film. Bring some stats.

You got film, bro?  Sick.  I'd love to hear your breakdowns.

I just watched him get burned twice in a row on garbage balls that a high schooler could have made a play on.

And its not the first time.

Get the sense that the Jets should ditch their scouting staff and simply take   a look at a few websites the morning of the draft or talk to Matt Bitonti for a half hour. Milliner and McDougal were always hurt in college, Smith is clearly a dope. hOw and why do the eff ups never stop? 

Archived