****The Official Jets vs Donkeys Game thres®©™****

BP

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in theory that helps the Patriots too man

life just isn't fair as a JEts fan 

what is not fair is is the owner is not holding the gm and the coaches feet to the fire for putting garbage out there. Mostly the gm because the coach has to play what he has. but rex makes bad choices that cost them, such as milner on special teams

One positive -- this gives me the freedom to tell DirecTv to f*ck off.  I can live with Red Zone on Sunday and watch the replays on NFL Network with another provider.  Plus you guys know how to paint an ugly picture in game day threads.  Free at last!

Sanchez wins this game. he has proved with some talent he wins.

Something Geno has yet to prove. He can not go a game without stupid rising up and helping the other team.  

Man the GM has fed this team by failing to supplement the talent via free agency. Another receiver would have been nice. you can not fix everything in one yr but his drafts has sucked and the players they should have spent some money on another receiver to help a young qb.

! real player in Richardson in two yrs the rest appear to be projects....that is not Rex folks

What is Rex is the instance on playing stupid and not putting players into a position to succeed. In fact he appears to do the opposite 

Winters instead of Keenan Allen

Pryor instead of Cooks

Paying for Vick and CJ instead of grabbing DJax

These are a few of my favorite things..

mis-managing the CB position and then reaching for McGlass

cutting 4th, 5th, 6th, + 7th rd picks from the same draft

Geno.....while passing on so many draftable QBs

Meh, after today the division is pretty much officially the Pats again.  Might as well enjoy the misery of the phins.

true  and the Pats will lose in the playoffs as usual.  Not gonna be so easy on the road in the playoffs for them this year when they meet up with Andrew Luck   :hap:

I was telling my wife about you this morning Larz-I'm proud of you my brother

my 8 year old needs me more than the clowns.  He is like a puppy, he needs wide open spaces and lots of excercise.  I need to find something to do thursday night now.

Winters instead of Keenan Allen

Pryor instead of Cooks

Paying for Vick and CJ instead of grabbing DJax

These are a few of my favorite things..

haha

Pryor over Cooks and Bengi who had another great TD catch today.  Offense would look a lot better with either one of them out there the way Decker and Amaro looked today.

what's the word on the QB from Baylor?   does his game translate to the NFL or is he another Klingler/kingsbury type? 

why disappoint yourself? Idziot will not draft a QB next year even if we have the #1 pick . Smith is his pick and he will wait it out until after 2015 season.   

Archived