NEWBIE...*heh*

ChargerBoy9

Yeah, I try not to think about it though.

Welcome to the site. Smizzy is here. He is actually a Moderator as scary as that is.

He doesn't come out during the day much though. Usually only at night!

Thanks for registering!

Hey all, I'm a Charger fan, just wanted to say hi, is there a dude named "Smizzy" here? I know him from another board. Also go to glorifythepast.com for some Charger forums if you want to. :D

All football fans are welcome here ChargerBoy9 to discuss topics -you have a long way to go for yourself and fellow Charger fans to catch up with the Pat fans on this site though.

Hey all, I'm a Charger fan, just wanted to say hi, is there a dude named "Smizzy" here? I know him from another board. Also go to glorifythepast.com for some Charger forums if you want to. :D
Hey Charger boy glad you made it...Ladies and gentlemen...this is the man responsible for draftdaddy.com's new banner.

Thanks for stopping by man.

Hey max...this is also the guy who will be making our Signatures!!

What's up Charger-brother? Are you still in shock that Schottenheimer squeezed 13 wins out of that collection of scrubs last season?

Aren't you? LOL, JK!Yea,a little...I visited the doctor and I stopped my convulsions about 6 days after physical therapy!

Hey Charger boy glad you made it...Ladies and gentlemen...this is the man responsible for draftdaddy.com's new banner.

Thanks for stopping by man.

Hey max...this is also the guy who will be making our Signatures!!

Good man Charger, good man. Thanks!

Hey all, I'm a Charger fan, just wanted to say hi, is there a dude named "Smizzy" here? I know him from another board.:D

I'd like to check in here too! I'm a Cincinnati Bengal fan, and you can blame "Smizzy" for me showing up here as well. We'll him, and "Broadway Joe Namath" don't cha' know! I've always liked the Jet's ever since he was the man.

Looking forward to some good football talk because I've always found Jet's fans to be classy as well as knowlegeable when it comes to talking football. See you in the forums! 8)

I'd like to check in here too! I'm a Cincinnati Bengal fan, and you can blame "Smizzy" for me showing up here as well. We'll him, and "Broadway Joe Namath" don't cha' know! I've always liked the Jet's ever since he was the man.

Looking forward to some good football talk because I've always found Jet's fans to be classy as well as knowlegeable when it comes to talking football. See you in the forums! 8)

WELCOME BILLYBROOME! It's good to see your friend show up to help out! i appreciate it guys myou rock.

Free blowjobs on the house...Just see TomShane :wink:

BTW...Keading is better than brien and will have a much better career.

Thanks, but I'll pass on that BJ with a cookie duster offer if you don't mind! :lol:

Thanks also to Maxman. I wish you guys much success here! :!:

You are good people Billy,I look forward to kicking your ass in Fnatasy Football again this year :wink:

Make sure you join the JetNation Fantasy football leagues this year and rep the Bengals!

You are good people Billy,I look forward to kicking your a$$ in Fnatasy Football again this year :wink:

Make sure you join the JetNation Fantasy football leagues this year and rep the Bengals!

Thanks for reminding me Smiz! I do owe you some revenge don't I? At least I didn't come in last place:

Overview: Smizzy's SmackDown

Season Standings

Rank Team Name Points Pts Change Waiver Moves

1 Team Skillz 3221.05 135.55 7 17

2 Soppel 3201.85 205.60 1 4

3 Team Smizzy 3196.65 185.40 5 17

4 The Turd Machine 2815.50 141.75 2 8

5 Bitonti's Big Timers 2748.50 160.95 4 5

6 Bengal Billy's Boys4 2540.40 196.25 6 37

7 JonE'sGladiators 2534.95 151.85 8 12

8 Jetlag 2401.80 134.85 3 5

I'll be representing my Bengals, that's for sure!

Archived