Rex says seeing Revis as a Patriot makes him sick

joewilly12

No....Im not saying its Rex'S fault at all! I think Rex has gotten the shaft ever since that second year. When all we needed were a few tweaks (and seeing how the d line blossomed) we proceeded to destroy this team.

Oh no...sorry if it came across that way. The only thing Im dogging Rex for is his kissing up to the GM when he knows he got the shaft!

True dat .. I don't respect Rex for the a.s.s kissing but in all fairness he loves ny and the jets and the way I see it he's tryna do everything to save his job cause John izdick is the one who chooses whether he stays or goes

True dat .. I don't respect Rex for the a.s.s kissing but in all fairness he loves ny and the jets and the way I see it he's tryna do everything to save his job cause John izdick is the one who chooses whether he stays or goes

Agreed. Its a tough spot for him all the way around. He has to cradle his owner's faith, his GM's ego, his team's morale, and still keep it real with the fans on the forums.

All I know is he gave us two great seasons. What happened since is just a shame. As soon as his wife posed for the tatoo the s--- fell apart. lol

Archived