Parcells Reveals Details of Split With Lil Bill

flgreen

Just to recap. You said only 5 of Parcells former players were on the 2001 Patriots roster. Without trying, I listed 10, all starters. and there are many more. Just so you understand that I won that argument. No matter how much you try to back away and twist things.

idk where you get that I'm angry or bitter from? I really don't take this stuff personally. Like I said earlier, you really just look like a pathetic homer to me. The Pats are perfect in your on mind and do everything swell. We get it. Now leave so some of the other people can have a more truthful and realistic conversation.

Now you a liar as well as not very bright? Let me explain it to you like, well like someone that's not very smart. You see you said "Most of the key players from the super bowl teams were guys Parcells drafted and signed."

This is simply not true no matter how much you would like it to be. First off Parcells wasn't allowed to draft anyone when he was in New England, Booby Grier was the General Manager which is why Parcells left New England to pick the Jets groceries. Secondly if your talking hold overs from when Parcells was there, then congratulations your right, there were 6 players not 5 because I forgot to include the kicker. 3rd and back to you're most ludicrous and flat out stupid beyond belief point, if you actually believe Parcells should get the credit for free agents that B.B. signed simply because Parcells drafted them, then you are hands down the dumbest jet fan I have ever seen.  

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now you a liar as well as not very bright? Let me explain it to you like, well like someone that's not very smart. You see you said "Most of the key players from the super bowl teams were guys Parcells drafted and signed."

This is simply not true no matter how much you would like it to be. First off Parcells wasn't allowed to draft anyone when he was in New England, Booby Grier was the General Manager which is why Parcells left New England to pick the Jets groceries. Secondly if your talking hold overs from when Parcells was there, then congratulations your right, there were 6 players not 5 because I forgot to include the kicker. 3rd and back to you're most ludicrous and flat out stupid beyond belief point, if you actually believe Parcells should get the credit for free agents that B.B. signed simply because Parcells drafted them, then you are hands down the dumbest jet fan I have ever seen.

Should I speak slower? Parcells and his staff helped to pick and develop most of the NE 2001 roster. Grier had less say than Parcells did, neither had final say and that's what the split was about

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/04/17/sports/with-parcells-gone-the-patriots-grier-calls-the-shots.html

And so you want to take Credit away from guys Parcells didn't have final say on and not give him credit for guys he did have final say on?

Either way you slice it, it is still most of the 2001 roster that were Parcells guys. You sound like a 4 year old trying to twist and bend your way out of this. But then again your a ****in homer.

Should I speak slower? Parcells and his staff helped to pick and develop most of the NE 2001 roster. Grier had less say than Parcells did, neither had final say and that's what the split was about

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/04/17/sports/with-parcells-gone-the-patriots-grier-calls-the-shots.html

And so you want to take Credit away from guys Parcells didn't have final say on and not give him credit for guys he did have final say on?

Either way you slice it, it is still most of the 2001 roster that were Parcells guys. You sound like a 4 year old trying to twist and bend your way out of this. But then again your a ****in homer.

I don't believe it, I've found the dumbest Jet fan on the Planet, you really don't get that Parcells was gone for four years and Pete Carroll was the coach, and the roster was entirely turned over. Six players remained from when Parcells was there and then B.B. brought in: 

Tom Brady

Richard Seymour

Matt Light

Joe Andruzzi

Stephen Neal

Grant Williams

David Patton

Jermaine Wiggins

Anthony Pleasant 

Mike Vrabel

Matt Chatham

Antwaine Smith

Larry Izzo

Greg Spires

And these are only the one's that made significant contributions in 01, you can't be as dumb as you pretend, there are 7 pro-bowlers on this list some of which went multiple times in their careers, but yes you're correct, it was mostly Parcells players. :face:  Hey it even gets better for you in 03 when there are only 3 players left that were coached under Parcells and then 1 left in 04, but your right it was all Parcells doing. :rl:

I don't believe it, I've found the dumbest Jet fan on the Planet, you really don't get that Parcells was gone for four years and Pete Carroll was the coach, and the roster was entirely turned over. Six players remained from when Parcells was there and then B.B. brought in:

Tom Brady

Richard Seymour

Matt Light

Joe Andruzzi

Stephen Neal

Grant Williams

David Patton

Jermaine Wiggins

Anthony Pleasant

Mike Vrabel

Matt Chatham

Antwaine Smith

Larry Izzo

Greg Spires

And these are only the one's that made significant contributions in 01, you can't be as dumb as you pretend, there are 7 pro-bowlers on this list some of which went multiple times in their careers, but yes you're correct, it was mostly Parcells players. :face: Hey it even gets better for you in 03 when there are only 3 players left that were coached under Parcells and then 1 left in 04, but your right it was all Parcells doing. :rl:

Looking forward to RSJ's response to this.

Wow you could be stretching the bounds of inaccuracy beyond what I thought was possible for even a jet fan- 

Hamilton- Signed by the B.B. in 2000

Wiggins- Signed by B.B. in 2000

Compton- Signed by B.B. in 2001

Phifer- Signed by B.B. in 2001

And More- There is no more,  but please keep going you're only showing how truly clueless you are. :rl:

All of those players were signed by Scott Pioli. At that point in time Bill Belichick was a coach. That's all he was, while Bill Parcells was the type to get total control, Belichick was a coach. Those championship teams were built with leftover Parcells guys and Pioli guys. 

The Patriots of the past handful of years, since Pioli left and Belichick took total control, those are the teams Beli built.

Don't come in here talking about people "stretching the bounds of inaccuracy" when you are fundamentally wrong about everything you say in rebuttal. 

Turd face.

I don't believe it, I've found the dumbest Jet fan on the Planet, you really don't get that Parcells was gone for four years and Pete Carroll was the coach, and the roster was entirely turned over. Six players remained from when Parcells was there and then B.B. brought in: 

Tom Brady

Richard Seymour

Matt Light

Joe Andruzzi

Stephen Neal

Grant Williams

David Patton

Jermaine Wiggins

Anthony Pleasant 

Mike Vrabel

Matt Chatham

Antwaine Smith

Larry Izzo

Greg Spires

And these are only the one's that made significant contributions in 01, you can't be as dumb as you pretend, there are 7 pro-bowlers on this list some of which went multiple times in their careers, but yes you're correct, it was mostly Parcells players. :face:  Hey it even gets better for you in 03 when there are only 3 players left that were coached under Parcells and then 1 left in 04, but your right it was all Parcells doing. :rl:

Here are 17 players that were Parcells guys. They all either started with Parcells the first time around or with the Jets and Parcells. Basically this list is every starter on defense with the exception of Seymour and Wilson. Now I see you want to turn it into a "started when Parcells was there the first time debate" That's not what this debate was. This was about Parcells players and coaches, that BB can't seem to win without right now.

11 Drew Bledsoe QB 2 2 1972-02-14 Washington State  
80 Troy Brown WR 16 12 1971-07-02 Marshall  
54 Tedy Bruschi LB 15 9 1973-06-09 Arizona     
51 Bryan Cox LB 12 7 1968-02-17 Western Illinois   
88 Terry Glenn WR 4 1 1974-07-23 Ohio State  
91 Bobby Hamilton DE 16 15 1971-07-01 Southern Mississippi  - started with the Jets, not sure what is so hard for you to understand about this one.     
52 Ted Johnson LB 12 5 1972-12-04 Colorado   
34 Tebucky Jones DB 16 12 1974-10-06 Syracuse  
24 Ty Law DB 16 16 1974-02-10 Michigan  
72 Matt Light OT 14 12 1978-06-23 Purdue  
55 Willie McGinest DE 11 5 1971-12-11 Southern California  
36 Lawyer Milloy DB 16 16 1973-11-14 Washington    
90 Marty Moore LB 3 0 1971-03-19 Kentucky      
95 Roman Phifer LB 16 16 1968-03-05 UCLA      
45 Otis Smith DB 15 15 1965-10-22 Missouri  
4 Adam Vinatieri K 16 0 1972-12-28 South Dakota State    
85 Jermaine Wiggins TE 16 6 1975-01-18 Georgia - Another guy you just can't seem to figure out was a Parcells pick up.  

Why did Belichick film coaches' signals for a decade if it didn't help him?

Kurt Warner, Marshall Faulk and Mike Martz have not hesitated to say the Pats' filming their pre game practices against the rules cost them a Super Bowl. It absolutely helped or he would not have done it, nor keep doing it after Mangini moved to the Jets.  

Kurt Warner, Marshall Faulk and Mike Martz have not hesitated to say the Pats' filming their pre game practices against the rules cost them a Super Bowl. It absolutely helped or he would not have done it, nor keep doing it after Mangini moved to the Jets.  

I know that. You know that. Pats fans, despite their obviously superior football knowledge, don't seem to know that. 

So what your saying is that any team that signs free agents from another team and has success, it's not really their success, it's whoever drafted the players originally that gets the credit? That could be the dumbest take I've ever heard, and you think I just started watching football? :rl:  You are quickly moving up to Troll killer's level of batshat crazy stupid, it's Jet fans like you and Troll killer I have no sympathy for, angry, bitter and dumb, is no way to go through life son. And by the way the Rams drafted Roman Phifer.

Have a good day.  Somewhere else.

Goodbye.

Tx, Gainzo and Garb are examples of Patriots fans that have done a good job trying to co-exist under not easy circumstances (being a Pats fan on a Jets board). Shasta seems to be here for different reasons, so thanks but no thanks.

Tx, Gainzo and Garb are examples of Patriots fans that have done a good job trying to co-exist under not easy circumstances (being a Pats fan on a Jets board). Shasta seems to be here for different reasons, so thanks but no thanks.

Pats fans don't like Shasta. I'm amazed you put up with his stuff as along as you did. =D>

Why do I hate the bend but don't break?  Points are obviously way more important than yards, but this sh*tty bend but don't break D is what lets sh*theads like Geno get in a rhythm and stay in the game.  That is why he always has decent games against the Pats.  A real D would step on his throat and turn him to David Carr by the end of the first quarter.  I respect the fact that the little cocksucker only needs a D good enough to hold the other team to less than Brady, but c'mon. 

There is literally nothing in this post that jibes in any way with reality. 

The $1 million was to be Parcell's successor. 

Talk to Steve Young and Doug Flutie. They'll set you straight. 

Weak spin. But it doesn't answer the question, now does it?

Here is reality unlike your factless post.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2000-01-06/sports/0001060192_1_belichick-parcells-head-coach

Lest we forget, Belichick also received a $1 million bonus from late Jets owner Leon Hess last year as an inducement not to speak with other teams about a head coaching position.

Not your biased newspapers or mine.  Belichick was given the bonus to stay.

Kraft came sniffing around and Par$ells all of a sudden retires kicking in Belichick becoming HC of NYJ.  The bonus was to stay.

So is stealing signals illegal?  Answer that question.  You know the answer.  No.

Archived