The Official Jets \ Patriots Thread

Maxman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thursday Night Football. No asterisks in the thread title, we will leave those for the record books next to the tainted Super Bowl victories under Bill Belicheat.

It is time for the Jets to get that look back. That look in their eyes. Eye of the Tiger.

How do you get it back? You go back to the beginning. Back to basics Jets...back to basics. Blocking and tackle. Run the football and play mistake free football.

:hand:

Thursday Night Football. No asterisks in the thread title, we will leave those for the record books next to the tainted Super Bowl victories under Bill Belicheat.

It is time for the Jets to get that look back. That look in their eyes. Eye of the Tiger.

How do you get it back? You go back to the beginning. Back to basics Jets...back to basics. Blocking and tackle. Run the football and play mistake free football.

We're playing the Patritos, perhaps Apollo and Rocky splashing each other in the waves would be more appropriate.

Winston is going to suck in the NFL. I watch every ND game and every FSU game that doesn't air during ND games. He has award that are normally open, 5 seconds plus to get rid of the ball and RBs and TEs that make plays.

He's going to suck in the NFL.

those are your 2 favorite teams too?

Did you lose your modding powers? Did they tell you, you were too mean.?

haha I havent been a mod for almost two years now. thats how JN rolls! one thing is a constant though, Thor was the worst mod when I was a mod, and with the new blood coming in he remains at the bottom of the totem poll.

haha I havent been a mod for almost two years now. thats how JN rolls! one thing is a constant though, Thor was the worst mod when I was a mod, and with the new blood coming in he remains at the bottom of the totem poll.

You would think with a name like Thor he would have been better...

sticking with my strike. tonight will be either godzilla or harry potter dvd's with the kids

go clowns !

god bless anyone who watches the game

I respect it. Especially from a guy who hasn't missed a game since the 80s. I'll be tuning in to watch, for how long I'm not sure. Not worth the stress.

Archived