We rushed for 218 yards!............ AND LOST!

stevegrunder

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am tired of hearing about how this is the worst roster in football, and we have no talent.

The Jets were the more talented team on the field tonight, and it wasn't even really close. We have some holes, yeah, so does pretty much every other Fn team in the NFL. We also have some talent.

I am tired of hearing about how this is the worst roster in football, and we have no talent.

The Jets were the more talented team on the field tonight, and it wasn't even really close.

Should have beaten the Packers.

Should have beaten the Bears.

Should have beaten the Pats.

I'll bet Jim Harbaugh would win at least 10 games with this roster.

The Jets were the more talented team on the field tonight, and it wasn't even really close. We have some holes, yeah, so does pretty much every other Fn team in the NFL. We also have some talent.

Give me a break

The pass defense is bad and they are a poor red zone converting team.

The reason why they were competitive is because they know the Patriots well, te rushing game was working, and they didn't actually turn the ball over. We also didn't get ed hochuli or Jerome Boger as refs.

Also, they ****ed up time management and it's inexcusable to burn two timeouts in the 2nd half in a one possession game.

We possessed the ball for 40 minutes because we ran the ball well.

End of the day no matter what we have is a 20 point scoring offense. That's what we are usually score around, give or take 4. If  our defense gives up more than 20 points we lose. Our defense has kept the opposition to under 20 only once. Guess what, that was the only game we won.

We ran for 218 and lost because.....Rex has no clue how to manage TO's

This team has no QB to  use the play action pass

The OC doesn't trust the QB to throw the ball when the D is ripe for a big play. 

Not a single pass was thrown over 20 yards that was completed.  Truly Pathetic.

Better team?

I genuinely still don't know who #10 and #24 are and yet they were f*cking always there.

I love how we played well only because of the talent and lost only because of the coaching, laughable.

This roster is not good. In 2004 it probably is.

The moral victory crowd is sickening.

One reason.

QB can't pass.  And actually this game isn't on Smith.  A better team beat the Jets.  It's to Rex's credit that it came down to a blocked FG

This is nonsense. We held the ball for twice as long as the Pats did, which according to the Rexcusers, is the ultimate kiss of death for a defense.

The passing game was working, the playcalling was horrible. The clock management was worse. This was a game lost by coaching.

The more talented team? Hahahahaha

This is the worst roster in the NFL.

Archived