David Nelson- Why Is He On The Team?

win4ever

I just want someone that has upside, but is pretty raw.  Even someone that may need a second chance.  I think someone like Coleman could be an option, even Da'rick Rogers would be a decent poke in the dark at this point.  Neither are really going to outproduce Nelson this year, but it can't be much worse, and I'd rather see if we can work with them and get something with potential.  I just feel like every game that I watch, I see the same thing.  Decker out there as a good WR, and everyone else being mediocre.  Kerley seems to have regressed this year somehow, and Nelson can't separate at all.   Can Enunwa be all that worse than Nelson? Rogers? Coleman?  Atleast I can hang my hat on watching them maybe develop into a No 3 or 4 type.  Or crash and burn, but anything is better than the stalemate that goes on right now.  

At this point, I'll take Hill over Nelson.  Atleast he could scare the defense into putting a corner on him or maybe have the safety move over.  Any throw to Nelson is essentially a contested pass, and almost always he doesn't catch it, gets up, looks at the ref and then walks to the sideline.  Not to mention his fumbling problems as well early in the year.  

That could be the case, but we might as well move on to other prospects and let someone develop.  He's not going to help much this year, and if he has a significant role next year, then we are in trouble anyway. 

who is this new guy anyway? A Lot of really good posts coming from this "newbie" Sperm Edwards is this you?

who is this new guy anyway? A Lot of really good posts coming from this "newbie" Sperm Edwards is this you?

Lol, I moved over from JI after it was sold to Scout.  

And finally, can try someone other than Nelson out there.  Hopefully Salas is back, or Graham can take a step forward although he is better in the slot as well like Harvin.  

Lol, I moved over from JI after it was sold to Scout.  

And finally, can try someone other than Nelson out there.  Hopefully Salas is back, or Graham can take a step forward although he is better in the slot as well like Harvin.  

I hadn't seen you over there, but you've been putting some excellent posts up since you've been here. You should consider writing an article or two for the site, If you are interested send Maxman a message. I'm sure he would agree with my thoughts on this.

I hadn't seen you over there, but you've been putting some excellent posts up since you've been here. You should consider writing an article or two for the site, If you are interested send Maxman a message. I'm sure he would agree with my thoughts on this.

Thanks.  I'd love to actually.  I used to write for a sports website (isportsweb) a few years back for the Yankees, but left because of scheduling problems for articles.   

I post intermittently over at JI, until the Scout move, and then just looked for some place else and landed here.   

Archived