percy harvin traded to jets (MERGED)

drsamuel84

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unreal.

You folks never quit. Kraft did not know that Hernandez was gang banging or he never would have agreed to his new contract. Kraft is very much involved in the money side of his franchise. And Bruschi had a coronary and played the next week?? HAHAHA Too funny.

Football is on every Sunday. Most games are at 1 or 4 est. You should check it out sometime.

Where's the text that says John Schneiders and Idziks office were next to each other for 2 years in Seattle and were presumably friends?

Does anyone really think Idzik doesn't know the whole story about Harvin and simply decided to take a calculated risk? Idzik probably had 20 guys in Seattle give him their thoughts.

Never mind how Schneider gave up a #1, 3rd and 7th for Harvin and now gets back at best a 2nd. Seems he didn't do his homework.

Here's the difference: Holmes pulls this sh*t, Rex names him a captain and praises his competitiveness, then gets him a $50 mil extension. Harvin pulls this sh*t and Carroll ships him out of town ASAP despite the money and picks he cost.

Not Technically ASAP, they've been shopping him for a while. Funny how zero reports if problems existed until after the trade has to be sold to the Seattle fan base.

Bellichick lauded for giving up a 4th for Randy Moss after Moss admitted he quits on certain plays. 

Idzik being portrayed as clueless for trading a 4th for a guy that punched Golden Tate.

Seems fair.

Agreed. It's the same kind of trade. Percy was jettisoned. If he has any sort of competitiveness he will be out to prove something hopefully.

he was questionable this week with a thigh they were sick of his durability. He also has a history of migraines which no team wants to deal with as they are one of medical science's few remaining mysteries. 

What mystery?  Give him a double dose of Pamprin and he will be good to go -- until he pulls or breaks some body part.  Migraines are the least of our worries.

I was giving Rex props for his guys staying out of trouble and your little buddy got butt hurt for some odd reason.

If that's what happened I apologized. I thought you were saying Rex has not been able to control his players. That's what it looked like to me.

Where's the text that says John Schneiders and Idziks office were next to each other for 2 years in Seattle and were presumably friends?

Does anyone really think Idzik doesn't know the whole story about Harvin and simply decided to take a calculated risk?  Idzik probably had 20 guys in Seattle give him their thoughts.

Finally someone with sense - geesh what a bunch of hysterical hens on this board.

Seems like there was/is a massive divide among the Seahawks offense. Golden Tate and Russell Wilson were close. Harvin and Lynch are cut from a different cloth...the Carlton Banks and the dough boy types dont mix that well

Weird I mean Harvin did play with Tebow and Nelson at Florida.

This is why Idzik was building that cap room up. You get players dumped for salary reasons at great value. Got to give him credit for this move.

I wasn't looking for a headache at reciever but if we where going this route DeSean Jackson was cheaper, we'd still have the draft pick and he would have had a full training camp plus been on the roster before we where 7 games into a 1-6 sunk season.

I wasn't looking for a headache at reciever but if we where going this route DeSean Jackson was cheaper, we'd still have the draft pick and he would have had a full training camp plus been on the roster before we where 7 games into a 1-6 sunk season.

Big difference - Idzik had the opinion of MM. Idzik also had the counsel of his friends in Seattle. I don't think you have to be a genius to figure out MM opinion of Jackson as opposed to his opinion about Vick.

Point taken on the draft pick, but Jackson is not cheaper. He got $16m guaranteed over the first two years of his deal. We're committed to Harvin for $6.4m for this year and nothing after that.

Harvin is only guaranteed this years money I believe. That's a big difference.

He did get torched by Manning. But given the talent we have left now after 2 injuries and one guy going nuts it would have been a good addition. Plus having a veteran helps many of the young players in the learning process. So it would have been good for transition.

They probably wanted to also get rid if the bad locker room guys.

He did get torched by Manning. But given the talent we have left now after 2 injuries and one guy going nuts it would have been a good addition. Plus having a veteran helps many of the young players in the learning process. So it would have been good for transition.

They didn't expect Milliner to be the tin man, Patterson to be incredibly stupid, and Mcdougle to tear an ACL. 

Archived