OT: NCAA 1st Round Upsets

PatsFanTX

To be expected - BC losing against the Ivy League champ would have been too good to be true -I'm having a bad week, I just knew they would win. And, they play the Cinderalla Team - 15 seed Mil/Wis next - talk about the luck of the Irish Cathlic.... :lol: How good is this Milwaukee team? Do I dare hope??

And, what is the deal with the forward with the stictched-up hand who jumped out of his off-campus apartment window becasue someone was after him? He gets evicted the next day? Big fight with his girlfriend. Yadda, yadda, yadda.....such good kids, these BC athletes. Mark Chmura, Bill Romanowski, Will Greene..... :roll:

To be expected - BC losing against the Ivy League champ would have been too good to be true -I'm having a bad week, I just knew they would win. And, they play the Cinderalla Team - 15 seed Mil/Wis next - talk about the luck of the Irish Cathlic.... :lol: How good is this Milwaukee team? Do I dare hope??

And, what is the deal with the forward with the stictched-up hand who jumped out of his off-campus apartment window becasue someone was after him? He gets evicted the next day? Big fight with his girlfriend. Yadda, yadda, yadda.....such good kids, these BC athletes. Mark Chmura, Bill Romanowski, Will Greene..... :roll:

You forgot to mention the football team in the late '90's that was involved in the gambling scandal!

Here are 3 of my upsets. These are longshots. I'll go out on a limb here.

New Mexico over Villanova

UTEP Over Utah

UAB over LSU

Upsets are always possible in college basketball because records go out the window. It's all about how teams matchup against eachother.

1 out of three ain't bad. Came close on The Utep pick. Might get New Mexico, who knows.

PatsFanTX did a good job. He picked Milwaukee and came close op Creighton.

Future school?

Lag, don't tell me you are one of those 15-year olds that always whine and post crap? :shock::shock:

Nah, I'm 22. I already got my Associates (whoopdy f*ckin doo). Then took a little time off and now I'm going to get my Bachelors.

Well I was two for three on my upset predictions yesterday- I am shocked that Cincinnatti actually won a first round game in NCAA

Today Charlotte over N.C. St. and New Mexico over Villanova

Looks like fat 0 for 2 upset picks for me today- N.C. St. won and Villanova is killing New Mexico at the half. Should have known better Big East schools toughen themselves up playing one another.

Archived