Jets Record on 12/01 ?

Maxman

im going to be optimistic and go 6-6 the only team that really destroyed us was the chargers. greenbay was a winnable game and we played close, Chicago was also winnable with a bad pi call that should have been called against alshon Jeffery and a fumble returned for a td that was blown dead for whatever reason, the lions game was close and the lions are not doing bad this season, chargers dominated us, then we played Denver and kept that a close game against what is arguably the best offense in the nfl, the patriots game you had to believe we could have won until the very bitter end (I was at the edge of my seat with 5 seconds left in the game) so now we go on to play the bills who just lost their two best running backs, the chiefs whos best receiver is their running back, the steelers who cant defend a pass as seen Monday when they played the Texans, the bills again, and the dolphins who I think will be our biggest challenge for the remainder of the season.

6-6. Yes I am am being serious.

The only scary game is at KC.  I'd love to say 6-6 but likely 5-7. 

The 2-10 predictions are nonsense.

I'm going to go with this.  In my heart I know it's not going to happen, but all 5 teams are flawed, and can be beaten by the Jets.

I'm a Sunshiner, 6-6

6-6...The fight just now got started.

i'm gonna say 6-6 as well.  as upset as i have been with this team so far, in reality we've been right there against some REAL good teams.  basically all 1 TD losses minus the complete shellacking in San Diego.  

6-6

Finish the year 9-7

Yep

im going to be optimistic and go 6-6 the only team that really destroyed us was the chargers. greenbay was a winnable game and we played close, Chicago was also winnable with a bad pi call that should have been called against alshon Jeffery and a fumble returned for a td that was blown dead for whatever reason, the lions game was close and the lions are not doing bad this season, chargers dominated us, then we played Denver and kept that a close game against what is arguably the best offense in the nfl, the patriots game you had to believe we could have won until the very bitter end (I was at the edge of my seat with 5 seconds left in the game) so now we go on to play the bills who just lost their two best running backs, the chiefs whos best receiver is their running back, the steelers who cant defend a pass as seen Monday when they played the Texans, the bills again, and the dolphins who I think will be our biggest challenge for the remainder of the season.

LOL

1-10 or 2-9. I'll go with 1-10 because they won't beat KC in arrowhead they won't beat Pittsburgh in Metlife which will sound like a steelers home game with all the terrible towels. They also wont beat Buffalo in Buffalo. 1-10. They should strive for that #1 or top 5 pick selection. Keep it going Jets. LOL this season is so over.

LOL

Go back and read the season prediction thread in May.

Most had the Jets going 10-6 at worst, with many at 11-5 and even 12-4.

The predominant theme was "last year we won 8 games with a terrible roster, how hard will it be to win 2 more games with the talent we have this year".

Go back and read the season prediction thread in May.

Most had the Jets going 10-6 at worst, with many at 11-5 and even 12-4.

The predominant theme was "last year we won 8 games with a terrible roster, how hard will it be to win 2 more games with the talent we have this year".

Get lost. I'm sure you had your Pats right where they are eh? Jerk off.

I sure did.

Pats are exactly where they are at the halfway point as they have been the last 14 years; 6-2 or better, on their way to yet another 12-14 win season.

It gets kinda boring.

What part is the most boring, the excellent regular season? Or having your defense exposed early in the playoffs year after year?

Talk about a noodle-defense.

Archived