Rex Ryan: Pryor not living up to expectations

Freemanm

rex didn't blame pryor. turned himself in knots saying it isn't on pryor. like this gem:

"But he hasn't had the impact necessarily that I think all of us had expected. But quite honestly, we haven't done a whole lot of -- you know, our defense has been played a little differently than maybe we anticipated. So I think we had to make some of those adjustments along the way. And it hasn't gone according to plan, so to speak. Maybe we thought we were gonna be more of an emphasis on certain things and (we've) kind of played different coverages. ... I kind of envisioned us bringing that ball inside, letting him really hit some people but sometimes we have had to put him in different roles."

#accountability

Typical Rex. Divine forces sweep in and make it--gosh--IMPOSSIBLE to succeed! It sounds like he wants us to feel sorry for Pryor. 

What a ******* loser. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry REX is a defensive GENIUS.

And his brother is even better.!   LOL.....  they will both be fired soon, I hope.    BTW...... we had good cover guys like Kerry Rhodes and Dwight Lowery ( who had better ball skills than anyone we have now)....... but do we keep them..?   Noooooooooooo.!

Typical Rex. Divine forces sweep in and make it--gosh--IMPOSSIBLE to succeed! It sounds like he wants us to feel sorry for Pryor.

What a ******* loser.

It's jalen Saunders' fault. Introducing your 2014 starting scapegoat jets fans!

Archived