*****The Official JETS vs Bills Game Thread*****

BroadwayJets

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should be 5-1 going on 6-1.

meh

they could have won the green bay game, but they make those mistakes every week.  the time out TD would have only tied the other game.  should have beaten the past*  but again it's the same mistakes every week.

3-4 is probably best case scenario, and when you look at the schedule, that would have been pretty impressive

meh

they could have won the green bay game, but they make those mistakes every week. the time out TD would have only tied the other game. should have beaten the past* but again it's the same mistakes every week.

3-4 is probably best case scenario, and when you look at the schedule, that would have been pretty impressive

With oour schedule the way it is even 3-4 would be a healthy spot for a division run.

With oour schedule the way it is even 3-4 would be a healthy spot for a division run.

agree with that.  I would be thrilled with 3-4 as odd as that sounds.  that would mean they are playing smart fundamental football in the 4th quarter, and if you do that you can beat any of the teams left on the schedule

agree with that. I would be thrilled with 3-4 as odd as that sounds. that would mean they are playing smart fundamental football in the 4th quarter, and if you do that you can beat any of the teams left on the schedule

With you being one of the more knowledgeable posters here.. do you think 10-6 is out of the realm of possibilities for us?

With you being one of the more knowledgeable posters here.. do you think 10-6 is out of the realm of possibilities for us?

I almost fell off my chair you made my month, lol.  

unfortunately I believe it is out of reach from the simple stand point of preparation, discipline and accountability.  They just shoot themselves in the foot too much, too many pre-snap penalties, substitution penalties, wasted time outs.

the talent difference is much smaller than many people believe in my opinion, the worst QB in the NFL is an elite QB and athlete.  The difference in many games is the big play, the turn over, the TD called back by a penalty and the jets just seem to always be on the wrong end of that

I almost fell off my chair you made my month, lol.

unfortunately I believe it is out of reach from the simple stand point of preparation, discipline and accountability. They just shoot themselves in the foot too much, too many pre-snap penalties, substitution penalties, wasted time outs.

the talent difference is much smaller than many people believe in my opinion, the worst QB in the NFL is an elite QB and athlete. The difference in many games is the big play, the turn over, the TD called back by a penalty and the jets just seem to always be on the wrong end of that

That has been one our of biggest problems the last 3 years. We just aren't in place to make plays and we love to shoot ourselves in the foot. And you can't blame anyone but the staff. All they do is make them do push ups.... that isn't enough. It doesn't take a genius to figure out these push ups during the following week isn't helping. It's going to take a lot of luck just to get us out of 4th place.

my bro in law and nephew are huge bills fans, getting trash talk already today on my phone

looks like imma gonna have to watch this one

wanna see harvin destroy revis ?  3:07

hey Decker did very good against him,  mevis did breakup a pass but he was riding Decker like like a pony and no call was made

That has been one our of biggest problems the last 3 years. We just aren't in place to make plays and we love to shoot ourselves in the foot. And you can't blame anyone but the staff. All they do is make them do push ups.... that isn't enough. It doesn't take a genius to figure out these push ups during the following week isn't helping. It's going to take a lot of luck just to get us out of 4th place.

right,  a team with talent issues has to play smart and they just don't.  I think rich NFL players only respond to benchings.  They know stats = money and you can't get stats from the bench

rex needs to sit guys down.  he will do it on offense, milliner and coples come to mind, but how about sitting colon for a series after a false start or whatever

right,  a team with talent issues has to play smart and they just don't.  I think rich NFL players only respond to benchings.  They know stats = money and you can't get stats from the bench

rex needs to sit guys down.  he will do it on offense, milliner and coples come to mind, but how about sitting colon for a series after a false start or whatever

rex doesn't know the offensive side of the ball i doubt he knows most of the players names.

Archived