*****The Official JETS vs Bills Game Thread*****

BroadwayJets

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THIS. POTWN.

Hoyer was #3, and so was Russel Wilson. Cards have used #3 Qbs and won.

And Kurt Warner, Mark Brunell, Brett Favre. Colt McCoy.Grant you Simms might suck, but he could not be worse than this horror show Geno Smith. 

The safety help against Sammy Watkins is a WR. Please fire Rex at halftime.

Fire? He at least caught him from behind. Rex saw that none of their DBs were fast enough to keep up with him. Honestly think about that. Rex said f it put Hakim in there who is our fastest guy. Stop acting like Wrs havent been used as Dbs.

Fire? He at least caught him from behind. Rex saw that none of their DBs were fast enough to keep up with him. Honestly think about that. Rex said f it put Hakim in there who is our fastest guy. Stop acting like Wrs havent been used as Dbs.

+1 def that drive was a credit to what rex can do without great cbs on the roster

No. He's not. PFF has him ranked 47th which isn't bad. He's better than anything else on the roster.

He's absolutely the worst thing I've ever seen. He's the game plan for the opponents passing game. He just got spun around on a play all he need to do was hold for a split second. Haha.

And Kurt Warner, Mark Brunell, Brett Favre. Colt McCoy.Grant you Simms might suck, but he could not be worse than this horror show Geno Smith. 

and thats all ive been seeing. I just want to try him out give him his shot so we can either rejoice or move on. I just put his intangibles and pedigree ahead of anything Geno ever had and cant understand why so many here couldnt as well. Dude has size, arm strength, pocket presence, and the guy that spawned and taught him was a super bowl winning QB FROM NEW YORK.

Archived