*****The Official JETS vs Bills Game Thread*****

BroadwayJets

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BRADY QUINN NEVER GOT A FAIR SHAKE

you say this sarcastically but i never liked Brady Quinn. A lot of people here did cause they fall in love with the typical round 1 QB pick like they always do. But i never liked him in ND and was pretty sure he wouldnt pan out. Tebow was better than Quinn cause Tebow could get a team to rally around and play beyond their level. He just could throw. 

you say this sarcastically but i never liked Brady Quinn. A lot of people here did cause they fall in love with the typical round 1 QB pick like they always do. But i never liked him in ND and was pretty sure he wouldnt pan out. Tebow was better than Quinn cause Tebow could get a team to rally around and play beyond their level. He just could throw. 

I was making fun of Carl on this one.

I hate to break it to you but Matt Simms isn't saving us.  Hope is a dangerous thing.  It can drive a man mad.  Saying he's the best QB on the roster, while possibly true, is like saying he's the tallest midget.

You keep thinking that i think hes gonna save us which shows how you continue misunderstanding the conversation. I see and have researched him and studied his play and what others of said and made the assessment that he was the best choice to start. If he gets thrown in there and crumbles so be it. At least we know what he is. Give ALL the players a fair shot.  What's your assessment of him that tells you he sucks? What the fact that he isnt starting? Cause the decision to start the current Qbs were the correct one right?

and one more thing to think hope is dangerous is retarded. Hope gets you through dark times. And the continuing hope that this team will at some point turn it around makes you a fan, continues to make fans, and retains you as a fan for all the years you have been and will continue to be. 

Vick will not make it out of this game alive. Kerley next man up lol?

Astonishing that with an embattled starter already benched once this year and a backup with bones made of candy cane, Rex only dresses two QBs. #coaching

and one more thing to think hope is dangerous is retarded. Hope gets you through dark times. And the continuing hope that this team will at some point turn it around makes you a fan, continues to make fans, and retains you as a fan for all the years you have been and will continue to be. 

You're losing me Bropheus.

F*ck it.  You've inspired me.  SIMMS TIME.

Archived