Here is the answer Jets fans

joewilly12

Uh no thanks give me a white boy this time please, the kind that the league likes to protect and considers an asset of the league itself: like Peyton and Brady and Ben and Eli and the guy from SD. Apparently you can smash Mexicans and black QBs and not have to worry about getting EVERY flag going against you. I don't say this with any malice in my heart, only pragmatism. I call it the way I see it, and the way I see it is the same way that you most likely have seen it too  

Uh no thanks give me a white boy this time please, the kind that the league likes to protect and considers an asset of the league itself: like Peyton and Brady and Ben and Eli and the guy from SD. Apparently you can smash Mexicans and black QBs and not have to worry about getting EVERY flag going against you. I don't say this with any malice in my heart, only pragmatism. I call it the way I see it, and the way I see it is the same way that you most likely have seen it too  

I am definitely on board with the prototypical white pocket passer type qb. only problem is who is there for us to get?

I am definitely on board with the prototypical white pocket passer type qb. only problem is who is there for us to get?

Neck look at YouTube for Michigan State's Connor Cook the kid is big, throws well goes through his reads and knows how to win

Neck look at YouTube for Michigan State's Connor Cook the kid is big, throws well goes through his reads and knows how to win

I was talking about him tonight. seems like he is prone to interceptions though. idk if another interception machine is a good fit. he does play in a pro style offense though

I was talking about him tonight. seems like he is prone to interceptions though. idk if another interception machine is a good fit.

I don't like Cook at all either, I don't know what some of these people are watching who are high on him. I watched him go 11 for 29 against Nebraska, and against Indiana he made about 6 or 7 God-awful passes, maybe 2 of which were almost picked, that ended up being caught because his WRs made some beautiful catches. 

Like I've been saying, Mariota's the only QB in this draft worth taking in the early rounds. Either we draft him, or we should just look to sign Hoyer in FA. Those are our 2 best options at the position IMO.

I don't like Cook at all either, I don't know what some of these people are watching who are high on him. I watched him go 11 for 29 against Nebraska, and against Indiana he made about 6 or 7 God-awful passes, maybe 2 of which were almost picked, that ended up being caught because his WRs made some beautiful catches. 

Like I've been saying, Mariota's the only QB in this draft worth taking in the early rounds. Either we draft him, or we should just look to sign Hoyer in FA. Those are our 2 best options at the position IMO.

ugggh. hoyer is not really a good option. he's not even really that good. if we end up with hoyer next year I'm going to be depressed.

I asked RB Chris Johnson about the Jets quarterback situation; "I don’t even be in the game, so I don’t know." #Jets #NFL

•  

now I ask of you which one is smarter CJ or a box of rocks?

lol did he really say that? its funny but true. another wasted pickup

What scares me is Mariota is in shot gun most of the time

It must be part of the Jets curse--the years we get those top 5 picks, we hardly ever have a shot at a sure thing. Could have had Peyton with the #1, but he stays in college one more year. We get the #6 overall, it's Stafford, Sanchez, Freeman, etc.

Archived