This is MESSED UP-----> 20 to 1

Latinlawyer

other teams run it just to chew up clock and keep the o-line happy

if the jets ever had a lead, it would last 4 plays

can you imagine a good passing attack needing to score to win vs this defense ?

Yeah, I don't need to imagine...week 2 vs. GB...21-3 lead and our defense shat the lead away....it was disgusting. 

Rex's great secondary

Injured, incapable, ineffective. Yes. The secondary is bad. But Rex blitzes a majority of the time and leaves them hung out to dry one on one. The safety help never comes and if it does, it's in the shape of a wide receiver. Antonio Allen is not a corner. It's bad play sure, but the scheme sucks too. You have to generate a pass rush with all of the talent on the DLine by itself. You could do it with Revis and Cromartie. You can't do it with an undrafted FA and a converted safety.

I seem to remember some talk over the offseason discussing that the Jets, perhaps, hadn't done enough at the CB position.

funny....I remember anyone daring to point that out being shouted down as a negative jets fan.    not to worry Slats, I am sure Idzik has a plan for the 2nd half of the season.  

funny....I remember anyone daring to point that out being shouted down as a negative jets fan.    not to worry Slats, I am sure Idzik has a plan for the 2nd half of the season.  

to be fair, the constant hysterical crying was just ******* annoying, and milliner was healthy, mcdougal and patterson were on the roster.  nobody could have predicted what happened to that one position.  I can't ever remember going into a season with 4th stringers and players out of positions starting

The Jets have given up 20 passing TDs and intercepted 1!!! Just 1! F**KED UP...

Not counting the 1982 season, the record for fewest takeaways in a season is the 2006 Skins with 12.

After 8 games, the 2014 Jets have 3.  They are on pace to smash that record. 

Soft, poorly coached defenses do not create turnovers.

But the Jets have the best 3-man front in the NFL.

The NFL is a passing league today, stopping the run means nothing.

yet the Seahawks won the Super Bowl and destroyed the best passing team in the league.... go figure

Archived