Rank these in importance for a franchise.

Jetsfan80

Based on what we've seen out of successful franchises, how would you rank these aspects of a franchise in importance?  I'm asking seriously.  The Jets have been so bad for so long I have no clue how things are supposed to run for a smooth organization. 

I have these ranked in no particular order.  Rank them for me, JN:

Scouting Dept.

Clear Chain of Command

Owner

GM

Fan support

Special Teams

HC

QB

Offensive Coordinator

Defensive Coordinator

Weaponz

A good qb is the quickest fix. A good qb covers up a lot of stink. So much wrong with this franchise--rotten to the core--I say go for the bandaid and make a trade for a competent qb this off season no matter how many picks it takes

A good qb is the quickest fix. A good qb covers up a lot of stink. So much wrong with this franchise--rotten to the core--I say go for the bandaid and make a trade for a competent qb this off season no matter how many picks it takes

I thought this was true once.  Then I saw what happened to the Redskins.

Based on what we've seen out of successful franchises, how would you rank these aspects of a franchise in importance?  I'm asking seriously.  The Jets have been so bad for so long I have no clue how things are supposed to run for a smooth organization. 

I have these ranked in no particular order.  Rank them for me, JN:

Scouting Dept.

Clear Chain of Command

Owner

GM

Fan support

Special Teams

HC

QB

Offensive Coordinator

Defensive Coordinator

Weaponz

QB

Chain

Owner

GM

HC

Weaponz

Scouts

OC

DC

Specials

Fans

I thought this was true once.  Then I saw what happened to the Redskins.

yeah so much wrong but you have to start somewhere... Woody isn't going anywhere so the structural issues are here to stay. he hasn't shown an ability to hire competent people beneath him (or maybe competent people don't want to work under him, who knows). a good QB that can perform despite the circus like atmosphere is our only prayer--granted it is a long shot but i guess you have to try something. i DO NOT want the jets to draft the next starting QB. just throw a first rounder for the best guy you can pry away next year

Archived